Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

3 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Now Taylor can formulate the logistics of going home and planning Cincy’s off-season.

I will accept crap from Chiefs fans because they beat us, but I draw the line at taking lip off the Buffaloes.

This line that gave up 5+ sacks and a million pressures steam rolled you like a high school team. Pipe down.

EDIT: I now realize you’re not a Bills fan, but a Colts. Point still remains.

Edited by SmittyBacall
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Tony just fumbled his words way too much. He's pretty good in this big, tight games. It's when the game gets out of hand when he loses focus and starts murmuring things.

No he is just terrible all the time

• Like 1

7 hours ago, El Ramster said:

You should. Your team is loaded. Mahomes ankle is dead, his WRs left the game. Philly should be the favs! It’ll probably open at +2 but in reality it should

be +6.. On paper you guys should kill them. Philly is looking phenomenal. 

they dominate the tranches. I doubt Mahomes will finish the game or if he does, he will be in rough shape by the 4th quarter.  The shoulder vs the ankle, which will prevail? The answer better not be nfl refs either. 

3 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Hmm, with this loss does the Jeaux Cool label go on hiatus for a bit???

and what if Philly wins, maybe some of the mega QB hype in general can calm down. Or maybe fans might respect the trenches if Philly dominates there and wins. I'm tired of the media and all the QB hype

7 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Damn this was one of the most disappointing championship weekends in a while. 

I had high hopes for these games only to be let down for the most part. I did enjoy seeing  Philly dominate the trenches, this is how it should be played.  Olsen > Romo. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

KC gets away with the most holding calls so the fact that they missed 2 on the same play is just wild and really shouldn’t be surprising. AFC Championship game and there is a ref right there and still doesn’t call it. 

KC got away with a lot of **** in that game. Can make a decent size list 

The Bungles held almost the entire game, but stay mad fam 😎😂🤙

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

and what if Philly wins, maybe some of the mega QB hype in general can calm down. Or maybe fans might respect the trenches if Philly dominates there and wins. I'm tired of the media and all the QB hype

I think Philly wins by double digits

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

I think Philly wins by double digits

it should be a great game or we hope so.  Announcing should be good (no romo)  and  weather should be a non factor. 

the #1 seeds from both conferences in the SB, how often has that happened?  Both were near #1 all year as well. 

maybe the wire will affect a punt again :$ Thats the first time I have seen that, after all these years. 

34 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I'm not usually one to blame the refs but there were some insanely suspect calls in that game. That 3rd down do over was just insanity.

The Bengals still held all game, that 3rd down was sus, agreed, but the Chiefs punted right afterwards, didn’t effect the outcome.  A ref clearly runs out to try and stop the play too

• Like 2