kingseanjohn

Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

Chiefs are a really good team. At some point, they're going to get a win against Cincinnati. I don't know if there are any tricks out there that they won't have already seen. At this point, the familiarity makes it feel more like a division game and Cincinnati split the division this year. This one comes down to the wire. Stressful.

Just now, 3rivers said:

I looked it up, couldn't find info or details on this, but Karras has a knee injury. Ohara saying a MCL tear in this clip , yet he played the game and at a high level.  Their OL dominated that game

He was injured in the second quarter and played with a brace. Not sure they know what the extent is. Karras will try to play through it I'm sure.

13 minutes ago, jimmyjohns said:

Chiefs fan and I think the Bengals win. Was discussing the game with fellow Chiefs fans at a poker game last night.. we thought the line would be CIN -2.5. Shocked KC was favored. 

You're still the Chiefs at home. As long as Mahomes is active, you're the betting favourite.

28 minutes ago, jimmyjohns said:

Chiefs fan and I think the Bengals win. Was discussing the game with fellow Chiefs fans at a poker game last night.. we thought the line would be CIN -2.5. Shocked KC was favored. 

what did the poker player wearing the shades have to say about the AFCCG 

27 minutes ago, AAA1980 said:

I’m going Bengals because  I think Mahomes is gonna  be very compromised and the Bengals D coordinator is gonna test that.

Let’s  be honest if this was the regular season Mahomes would be out weeks.

Bengals will make Mahomes roll to the side that is the worst for him to throw because of the ankle. They also will have a task stopping the run with Pacheco getting more snaps as a result of the ankle injury. 

• Like 1

First of these Chiefs/Bengals games where Chiefs are going to hear all week that they’re the underdogs and don’t stand a chance, I’ll take it. I also think the Bengals might have played with a little extra energy and had a chip on their shoulder against the Bills because of how that seeding was decided. Could be a little bit of a let down this week from an energy level. 

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

Bengals will make Mahomes roll to the side that is the worst for him to throw because of the ankle. They also will have a task stopping the run with Pacheco getting more snaps as a result of the ankle injury. 

Pacheco is very good but I’d gladly  take my chances of trying to stop Pacheco all game  as opposed  to trying to stop  a healthy Mahomes 

Edited by AAA1980

3 minutes ago, AAA1980 said:

Pacheco is very good but I’d rather take my chances of trying to stop Pacheco all game  as opposed to trying to trying to stop  a healthy Mahomes 

Mahomes isn't healthy though, so the game gets even more interesting.   Will he go under Center ? If not, that could also affect the run game .  I still expect Mahomes to be great, it will just be a different approach  

21 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

I think if the bengals win this game, and then win the SB, many people are going to say Burrow is the best QB in the NFL. 

some are already saying he is.  The NFC will be tough though, expect a great SB and the 4 best teams are the ones that are left IMO. 

Bengals have faced 2 of the most boring and uncreative passing attacks you'll ever see, and now they face the Chiefs.

On the other side though, the Bengals have the Chiefs' number and Mahomes is gimpy. It's so frustrating to say this, but it looks like the Bengals will once again lose in the Superbowl this year.