Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

Might get some Minchew magic in the 4th. I hope they still keep the playbook open. I told my friend to bet the over for this one. I’m not a betting man but I’ve been pretty solid setting him up with the assists these past few weeks. Makes for a light tab at the bar when I see him. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, R T said:

So looking forward to Packer fans obsessing that the Packers should have built the team like the Rams 49ers Eagles built theirs. 

I ran out to do an errand quick but I wanted to touch this one more time. Just because I was to say just one more time that as fans we have to stop acting like winning the SB is some sort of puzzle with one correct solution and that whoever wins it just figured out the solution first and that's why they won and we just didn't do the right sequence of moves (purely talking personnel here). But there's so much more to it and so much luck and just having your gameplans hit right and at the right time. 

46 minutes ago, R T said:

So looking forward to Packer fans obsessing that the Packers should have built the team like the Rams 49ers Eagles built theirs. 

I ran out to do an errand quick but I wanted to touch this one more time. Just because I was to say just one more time that as fans we have to stop acting like winning the SB is some sort of puzzle with one correct solution and that whoever wins it just figured out the solution first and that's why they won and we just didn't do the right sequence of moves (purely talking personnel here). But there's so much more to it and so much luck and just having your gameplans hit right and at the right time. Among all the other factors like an injury with Purdy today etc

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Striker said:

And ignoring the fact that they all would have called for those GM's firings in their first "x" seasons as well.

They would have wanted to fire our staff and GM for going into this year with Hurts as a starter, 100% serious, they would have been irate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I ran out to do an errand quick but I wanted to touch this one more time. Just because I was to say just one more time that as fans we have to stop acting like winning the SB is some sort of puzzle with one correct solution and that whoever wins it just figured out the solution first and that's why they won and we just didn't do the right sequence of moves (purely talking personnel here). But there's so much more to it and so much luck and just having your gameplans hit right and at the right time. 

I think that’s pretty apparent to anyone going into it thinking with their brain and not their team colored goggles on.   NFL is just such a small sample size of games along with injuries making predictions completely fall apart within a single game. With that being said, some trends can be seen in the teams that take the trophy throughout the years. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

Or your all-pro LT tearing his ACL and being out for 2 years.

• Like 3