Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's called having a good GM. Making moves to accumulate picks but then reinvesting some of those picks into veteran players. 

Yes, but I'd consider it a balanced approach vs. "all in". They have immediate impact players but keep their hands on future resources as well. The 49ers, especially these past two years, have done less of that.

Edited by Striker

Like them or hate them ... the 49ers front office has their s**t together.  They weren't afraid to make the big deal to get a running back to help the team.  Calling Gute on line one .. pay attention.  Do what you have to do to make your team better and whatever you give up .. it's down the road. 

Edited by coachbuns

13 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's called having a good GM. Making moves to accumulate picks but then reinvesting some of those picks into veteran players. 

Can you clowns not pollute every single game thread with this ******* ****

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Why? Have neither one of these teams had a down season/went through a rebuild to help them get where they’re at? ;)

Exactly. But the same 6 or so guys that think SIGN EVERYONE, DO EVERY TRADE, I KNOW ALL THE BEST PLAYERS TO GET AND ALL OUR GMS ARE JUST STUPID COMPARED TO ME have to come post only so they can talk **** about how our team is built with no understanding of why other teams have advantages other than just GM GOOD vs our GM BAD.

To even get to the spots they have losing games like that, we would have wanted Lynch and Shanny fired 3 times by now. They also won zero SBs so they would be chokers, etc etc.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 2