Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

He should take a look at LA and start caring because they’re ****ed 

Rather be ****ed with a ring, and the chance to reset than be a perpetual 'almost made it' 

Last decade of the NFC has been whoever timed their rise window correctly, not trying to keep a window cracked with the heat on in the winter.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Rodgers may have something to say about it. That's the X factor you're forgetting. 

Like I mentioned earlier, I think there's enough goodwill between Gute and Rodgers that it won't come down to that.  Rodgers absolutely could bend the Packers over backwards, but I do think that Rodgers values his legacy significantly enough to not try and pull that.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Like I mentioned earlier, I think there's enough goodwill between Gute and Rodgers that it won't come down to that.  Rodgers absolutely could bend the Packers over backwards, but I do think that Rodgers values his legacy significantly enough to not try and pull that.

but CWood, Aaron Rodgers is the biggest poopie head of all time.  

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

but CWood, Aaron Rodgers is the biggest poopie head of all time.  

I watched some of his interview stuff in full the one day that was getting blown up. Sure seems like he wants to stay and this trade stuff is just media noise, but he wants to feel like what is around him is enough to feel like it's his best shot. Which is more than fair....

But ESPN **** making it sound like he's crying his way out or whatever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Could be. I could still see Lynch go on full tilt after another loss though. It would have to be creative without a 1st or 2nd this year, but wouldn't shock me to see Lynch take a run at it and maybe dangle some young players.

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

The quesiton is which banned user has this clown come back as? 

100% what it is, you don't take shots about poster's MO in your first post like that unless you got 86d and are coming back all butthurt.

I didn't bring up the GMing crap until I had seen it multiple times in this thread where we're just talking the game but they're in here to tell everyone how smart they are about what our GM should do and **** that noise.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Could be. I could still see Lynch go on full tilt after another loss though. It would have to be creative without a 1st or 2nd this year, but wouldn't shock me to see Lynch take a run at it and maybe dangle some young players.

Trading for old *** QB and then trading players away with it is not a good GM strat. It's dumb. I know they don't have picks but if you're going to do that, you keep the guys ya got and trade picks.

Edited by Norm

Just now, Norm said:

100% what it is, you don't take shots about poster's MO in your first post like that unless you got 86d and are coming back all butthurt.

I didn't bring up the GMing crap until I had seen it multiple times in this thread where we're just talking the game but they're in here to tell everyone how smart they are about what our GM should do and **** that noise.

I'm with ya! I have opinions but if internet posters think they have all the answers why are they on a computer? Get in the arena, to be a scout and see how far you get. 

I've had issues with Gute (not trading Rodgers) but my job isn't at stake if I make the wrong move either.