Week 21 - Conference Finals

Leader

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

KC D going off...

KC D is interesting.  I don't think it is good.  But they seem to swarm to the ball very well.  They usually have an offense that also allows them to play with a lead, similar to what we had with Capers, but seemingly better tackling.

I also think that Joe Burrow has some Big Ben in him.  He has a poor line and doesn't like to throw the ball away.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Like I mentioned earlier, I think there's enough goodwill between Gute and Rodgers that it won't come down to that.  Rodgers absolutely could bend the Packers over backwards, but I do think that Rodgers values his legacy significantly enough to not try and pull that.

Once Rodgers leaves GB, is he concerning his legacy on a new team or how well GB makes out in asset acquisition/ next 5 year success?

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

KC D is interesting.  I don't think it is good.  But they seem to swarm to the ball very well.  They usually have an offense that also allows them to play with a lead, similar to what we had with Capers, but seemingly better tackling.

It's quite amazing watching some teams tackle and swarm to the ball on defense compared to GB. It's literally night and day. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

It's quite amazing watching some teams tackle and swarm to the ball on defense compared to GB. It's literally night and day. 

GB did vs Minnesota the 2nd game.  GB is capable of doing it.  Just don't think Barry has that as his go to plan

25 minutes ago, WheresWallace said:

Can't criticize someone's job results unless you yourself try to obtain said job. Super smart take!

Long time lurker, but this board is unreadable *exclusively* because of Norm. Maybe he didn't know that, so I tried to tell him nicely. 

I take pride it in. Thanks.