2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

25 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Any cliffnotes on him? Starting caliber?

Yup, at basically every spot on the OL except LT. Giants were only willing to give him a one year deal and he would be a rotational guy, but Washington is giving him a shot at the starting C spot, which I think right now is his best position.

Just now, minutemancl said:

Yup, at basically every spot on the OL except LT. Giants were only willing to give him a one year deal and he would be a rotational guy, but Washington is giving him a shot at the starting C spot, which I think right now is his best position.

Awesome thanks man. 

I imagine they will have him compete with our injury prone center Chase Roullier.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Chiefs gonna upgrade at LT? 

Foolish Texans. Get him out of the AFC. Send him to CHI as a last little apology for firing Lovie for winning 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Chiefs gonna upgrade at LT? 

That would be really stupid. Spend the last three drafts getting your o-line to a serviceable/good state and building around the LT you traded two FRP’s for, then trading him away the same year you draft a QB for less than the two FRP’s you gave up for him.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Drained said:

That would be really stupid. Spend the last three drafts getting your o-line to a serviceable/good state and building around the LT you traded two FRP’s for, then trading him away the same year you draft a QB for less than the two FRP’s you gave up for him.

I was under the impression Demeco Ryan’s was a new hire