? GDT - Saints @ Rams - No Excuses Edition - 4:25pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I'm livid. How the hell does Kamara end this game with only FIVE CARRIES? The defense had zero answer all game, after halftime it should have been "Kamara Day". Payton is a fool.

This has always been a problem with him. He won’t feed the hot hand, he has a plan going into the game and won’t stray from it.

2 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

And if you look at the comeback last week, the only reason we came back is because Washington kept playing zone. Against man to man we are helpless. 

Kamara was still making it happen. Coverage be damned. He was the answer today. I stand by this. This is the hill I am dying on.

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

Good game guys. Stinks you guys were missing two starting CBs. Potentially a different game if they're healthy. You guys have a special player in Kamara. Maybe you guys will get a rematch down the road.

I hope not xD Goff playing too well for my tastes. Good luck going forward fellas.

18 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

I'm livid. How the hell does Kamara end this game with only FIVE CARRIES? The defense had zero answer all game, after halftime it should have been "Kamara Day". Payton is a fool.

DILLY DILLY!

14 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Kamara was still making it happen. Coverage be damned. He was the answer today. I stand by this. This is the hill I am dying on.

I'm with you on this Navy. I was screaming at the TV where's Kamara?!?!?!?

I think the Saints pull this one out if they just kept feeding Kamara.

This game should be the film they show Vacarro's agent when they try to ask for big money. Save the money for when Lattimore requests it.

Our ENTIRE secondary played like garbage, and rust isn't an excuse. This is pro ball, and you don't stop on plays. You do your film work and your job. They clearly aren't capable of their jobs.

As far as the offense goes, where do I start. Fleener needs to go, and Payton needs his head examined. Where did Snead go (all season)?

11 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Hope Fleener is ok, that was a crappy hit by Countess, hope he's inactive going forward. Thanks for a great week, all season long we've dealt with some terrible opposing fans. Thanks for being classy gang.

Yeah. I was surprised he even came back in the game. 

Good game to you guys. Great performance all around.

27 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Hope Fleener is ok, that was a crappy hit by Countess, hope he's inactive going forward. Thanks for a great week, all season long we've dealt with some terrible opposing fans. Thanks for being classy gang.

Well let me end that crap right now. Classy, to hell with that. 

Lol just kidding bud. 

I'm confused. How is this loss at all on the defense? They contained the Rams running game, and held them to field goals. Hell, they even got a turnover.

The offense scored 13 points. The last touchdown was just garbage time stat padding when the Rams switched up their coverage. When they ran man to man we couldn't really do anything. 

I'm just baffled that this game is somehow being chalked up as a scratch because of defensive injuries when they clearly played good enough to win. They held a great offense to 26 points and we couldn't score. That's concerning. 

4 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

I'm confused. How is this loss at all on the defense? They contained the Rams running game, and held them to field goals. Hell, they even got a turnover.

The offense scored 13 points. The last touchdown was just garbage time stat padding when the Rams switched up their coverage. When they ran man to man we couldn't really do anything. 

I'm just baffled that this game is somehow being chalked up as a scratch because of defensive injuries when they clearly played good enough to win. They held a great offense to 26 points and we couldn't score. That's concerning. 

This game is not on the defense in absolutely any capacity to me. Except for Harris, screw him. The Defense did the best they could with an anemic offense that had no sense of offensive intelligence and continued giving the ball back time and time again. This game's loss rests squarely on the shoulders of Sean Payton. His poor and unproductive play calling was atrocious the entire game. He had a bone fide trump card that the Rams could not stop and only used him a handful of times. While this game would have been more manageable with Lattimore and Crawley, simply paying attention to the hot hand could have yielded an entirely different result.

That said, I would love to be the first team to fire their head coach after a successful 11-12 win season.

1 hour ago, navysaintsfan said:

This game is not on the defense in absolutely any capacity to me. Except for Harris, screw him. The Defense did the best they could with an anemic offense that had no sense of offensive intelligence and continued giving the ball back time and time again. This game's loss rests squarely on the shoulders of Sean Payton. His poor and unproductive play calling was atrocious the entire game. He had a bone fide trump card that the Rams could not stop and only used him a handful of times. While this game would have been more manageable with Lattimore and Crawley, simply paying attention to the hot hand could have yielded an entirely different result.

That said, I would love to be the first team to fire their head coach after a successful 11-12 win season.

What if the Saints make it to the Super Bowl/Win the Super Bowl?

Archived