What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I know what Rodgers said.  you implied that GB would rework it as if Rodgers would not have any say in that.  What Rodgers said, and what happens can be different things

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Unless you truly believe Rodgers' ego is willing to be set aside and compete for the starting QB job with Jordan Love, returning to Green Bay isn't an option at this point.

Probably wouldn't be much of a competition. 

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

He is an enigma, always has been. How many elite Cal QBs have their been? It's a different kind of school. He speaks thoughtfully. He is very high IQ, not just "high IQ for football". He is misunderstood by the general populous. Folks make fun of him because they literally can't understand him so project insecurities onto his "they zing so I zag" ways. 

I think it's all those things. I think he in a way feels like an outsider, has an imposter syndrome in football which he's battled with throughout the years. I think all the family stuff has played out in his football life as well, that he likely has trust issues and has created a bit of a "too cool for school" persona as a means of self-protection.

But that hyperintellectual mask also has developed over many years. It is substantial. I think he's become aware of that, how it's affected his life and relationships and that's why he's gotten into all this stuff with Ayahuasca, darkness retreats etc. It's as real as real gets and folks who are truly attempting to degrade his choices (and not just poke a little fun for teh lulz) are just afraid themselves. 

TL;DR like us all, Aaron has some insecurities he's working through.

pajamakid.JPG

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Depends on if Rodgers was dedicated this off-season or not. He'd have a chance to unseat Love if he was all-in again like 2020 and 2021.

Are you suggesting that if Rodgers went back to GB he might not be able to beat out Love?  GB would pay 60M for a backup?

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Are you suggesting that if Rodgers went back to GB he might not be able to beat out Love?  GB would pay 60M for a backup?

No. I'm being cheeky.

But I do believe 2023 GB under Love is going to be better than 2022 under Rodgers for a host of reasons.

I genuinely think Love will run the actual offense better than Rodgers did last year. 

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Or...and stay with me now...he's a northern CA hippy type dude who is just weird.  Not saying bad...just weird.

I'm from northern California. I'll say definitely that he's not the northern CA hippy type. I don't mean the following in a disparaging way: to an outsider it might appear that way. He's really not at all. He's more villainized in perception in California than most places. The general perception in this forum is only magnified in California. He's not an any type IMO. Everyone dunks on him here. 

26 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No. I'm being cheeky.

But I do believe 2023 GB under Love is going to be better than 2022 under Rodgers for a host of reasons.

I genuinely think Love will run the actual offense better than Rodgers did last year. 

LmdpZg.gif

5 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Yep, it's why they have almost all the leverage: they really and genuinely like Jordan Love.

They have two valuable assets. One of which (Aaron Rodgers) is now expendable. 

They are the party with real, actual options. Aaron and Jets will end up in the situation dictated by the GB front office.

im-on-drugs-high.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm from northern California. I'll say definitely that he's not the northern CA hippy type. I don't mean the following in a disparaging way: to an outsider it might appear that way. He's really not at all. He's more villainized in perception in California than most places. The general perception in this forum is only magnified in California. He's not an any type IMO. Everyone dunks on him here. 

I'm mainly referring to the ayahuasca and dmt, darkness retreat type stuff when I call him a hippy.  Really it just comes down to, he's a weird dude.

11 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I'm mainly referring to the ayahuasca and dmt, darkness retreat type stuff when I call him a hippy.  Really it just comes down to, he's a weird dude.

You mean he’s a junkie. 😂