What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

Just now, SDotNova said:

He’s always hurt. Figured y’all want to clean house. And for us, it’s only because he’s Rodgers’ good friend. I don't really want him. Just think he will be part of the deal.

If you don't know the facts, please don't pretend you do.  Bakh tore his ACL late in the 2020 season, came back but had a setback in 2021, and then returned in 2022 but with a pitch count early in the season and the appendectomy late in the season.  Here's his snap count % based on week.

Week 1: 0%
Week 2: 0%
Week 3: 56.5%
Week 4: 95.9%
Week 5: 39.7%
Week 6: 94.5%
Week 7: 0%
Week 8: 100%
Week 9: 56.8%
Week 10: 100%
Week 11: 100%
Week 12: 100%
Week 13: 0% (Appendectomy)
Week 14: 0% (Appendectomy)
Week 15: 0% (Appendectomy)
Week 16: 88.9%
Week 17: 100%

That's a guy who played in 100% of the snaps in all but 1 game where he wasn't recovering from appendectomy after Week 9.  He's healthy at this point. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

A WR who can't stay healthy and a $10M+ cap hit isn't exactly the definition of valuable.  That's not adding value, that's taking value away.

I'm making a total mockery of a former poster here.

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

If you don't know the facts, please don't pretend you do.  Bakh tore his ACL late in the 2020 season, came back but had a setback in 2021, and then returned in 2022 but with a pitch count early in the season and the appendectomy late in the season.  Here's his snap count % based on week.

Week 1: 0%
Week 2: 0%
Week 3: 56.5%
Week 4: 95.9%
Week 5: 39.7%
Week 6: 94.5%
Week 7: 0%
Week 8: 100%
Week 9: 56.8%
Week 10: 100%
Week 11: 100%
Week 12: 100%
Week 13: 0% (Appendectomy)
Week 14: 0% (Appendectomy)
Week 15: 0% (Appendectomy)
Week 16: 88.9%
Week 17: 100%

That's a guy who played in 100% of the snaps in all but 1 game where he wasn't recovering from appendectomy after Week 9.  He's healthy at this point. 

Sounds too valuable. He’s off the table.

The last time he played a complete season was 2019.

So he tore his acl. Next season had a setback and had to miss games. Season after that he was limited.

Edited by SDotNova

15 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

It'll take a lot more than that to include bahk. 

Sounds like it. There might be a larger disconnect in his value among fans than there is about Rodgers. So, forget I mentioned him. lol. I don't want to open a second can of worms.

Edited by SDotNova

21 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Rodgers spent that entire darkness retreat whacking it to the imagination of having a death grip on both the Packers and Jets by the balls, and no one can prove otherwise

And now he uses the innocent until proven guilty road

All the crazy things that've been said here over the years

But this is the first time I’ve ever heard someone say “you clearly don’t know as much as I do, I have their figurines decorating my room”. Classic.

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Nothing about what he said was rational.  We've seen other QBs be plenty successful with less than ideal receiving weapons.  Why shouldn't Rodgers be one of those?

Rodgers essentially had to be one of those when he signed one of the biggest contracts in NFL history.

2 hours ago, PackFan13 said:

The GMs job is completely tied to Love not being bad. He'll be desperate to put more talent on the field to surround Love. 

Having Dillon, Jones, Doubs, and Watson is a good start. They could use another WR or a legit TE though. I think someone like Darius Slayton, Adam Thielen, or DJ Chark would make a lot of sense. As would guys like Johnston, JSN, Kincaid, Mayer, etc. in the draft.

48 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

All the crazy things that've been said here over the years

But this is the first time I’ve ever heard someone say “you clearly don’t know as much as I do, I have their figurines decorating my room”. Classic.

😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Having Dillon, Jones, Doubs, and Watson is a good start. They could use another WR or a legit TE though. I think someone like Darius Slayton, Adam Thielen, or DJ Chark would make a lot of sense. As would guys like Johnston, JSN, Kincaid, Mayer, etc. in the draft.

I agree. Definitely will be adding some more pass catchers to the roster through FA and draft.

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

@Green19 put it succinctly:

In this thread, people think the team with no QB on their roster has all the leverage over the team that has two QBs they like on theirs.

Bizzaro world in here

Sums up the load of bollocks you’ve been typing for the past 60+ pages. 

• Like 2