What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

1 minute ago, malak1 said:

why tf would trey wingo know anything? lmao

He broke the meeting story so for some reason maybe Rodgers felt like giving him the scoop.  Not sure but I know he hates Rap and Schefter so it would be a Rodgers move.  The fact that Wingo was spot on through most of this makes it seem more legit.  Otherwise I would be on board with you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

He broke the meeting story so for some reason maybe Rodgers felt like giving him the scoop.  Not sure but I know he hates Rap and Schefter so it would be a Rodgers move.  The fact that Wingo was spot on through most of this makes it seem more legit.  Otherwise I would be on board with you.

Oh, well I guess that answers my question, lol. Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Pssh. Rodgers has more Psilocybin mushrooms in him right now he might as well be a clicker in the last of us. He’s not coming down until he has to 

This one made me chuckle. Appreciating the perception of Rodgers as having an LSD molecule necklace and a Jerry Garcia shirt on or something.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Trey also broke Rodgers news last off-season. He might be Rodgers go-to guy or something.