What's Aaron Rodgers trade value?

49ersfan

1 hour ago, Drained said:

I mean in his appearances last year Love was pretty decent, didn’t make bad decisions and was consistent every drive. He’s had three years to sit and mature.

Yea, like I said, very little reason. 

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Just because you're not aware of something doesn't mean very little of it exists.

Fine, there's very little reason for anyone not associated with the Packers organization to believe he's any good. That includes most, maybe all, posters on this site. If you have *many reasons, enlighten us. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, StatKing said:

99% sure the Jets already got their answer from Rodgers. The media is just upset he hasn't told them yet.

Yup. Not sure the reason why he doesn't want to announce publicly yet. Wingo said it’s done. And a couple Jets fans with inside info have said it’s done.

Only thing I’m waiting for is the trade compensation details. Also, curious to know who is signing with the Jets because of him. Lazard seems like a safe bet.

Edited by SDotNova
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Fine, there's very little reason for anyone not associated with the Packers organization to believe he's any good. That includes most, maybe all, posters on this site. If you have *many reasons, enlighten us. 

The biggest reason for confidence is the FO stance on kicking Rodgers to the curb. They know. And I trust their QB evaluation skills. 

8 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Don't bother.

If Moore is in the deal, it's a net loss for the Jets. But if the Packers want him and he wants them, give them Moore and the 2nd rounder. 1st rounder next year, even as a conditional, is too risky. It would have to be SB appearance or bust. 

• Like 1