Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

Turtle are you sure your not Bruce Allen or one of the incompetent guys working on the Redskins staff? You defend everything they do and make no sense when doing so. Fuller played how many games compared to Smith? Fuller is how much younger than Smith? Fuller played every snap for Chiefs and only allowed 2 TDs. To still say you agree with the trade is ridiculous!!! I see why you still root for this dumbass organization!!! You guys make a perfect fit. 

Edited by Skins212689

6 hours ago, Woz said:

One other thing: a compound broken leg with complications due to infection is just slightly more concerning than a broken wrist, all things being equal. Given their age and contract differences, they aren't equal either.

No doubt, I just thought it was ironic, don’t ya think?

Edited by turtle28

3 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Turtle are you sure your not Bruce Allen or one of the incompetent guys working on the Redskins staff? You defend everything they do and make no sense when doing so. Fuller played how many games compared to Smith? Fuller is how much younger than Smith? Fuller played every snap for Chiefs and only allowed 2 TDs. To still say you agree with the trade is ridiculous!!! I see why you still root for this dumbass organization!!! You guys make a perfect fit. 

How do you know Fuller only allowed 2 TDs? PFF has him rated below both of our starting corners earlier in the year when Dunny was healthy.

9 hours ago, Skins212689 said:

Oh good, didn’t realize that. I see they moved him back to the slot at some point during the season which was a smart move too. 

I do remember at the beginning of the season he was struggling bad on the outside, but it seems since the Chiefs had moved him to the slot that he did better. That makes a lot of sense. 

7 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I used to not mind the guy but man, I’ve reached a point where simply cannot stand Grant Paulsen. Dude is just horribly annoying and not anywhere near as knowledgeable as he thinks he is. 

He’s a wordsmith, but I agree he’s not as smart as he thinks he is. Just because he’s extemely articulate and great with his words, does NOT mean he knows what the hell he’s talking about! 😂