The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah screw watching that game ever again 

I'm even more bitter about it now because it seems like scumbag Jonathan Gannon already checked out and didn't give a s***. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm even more bitter about it now because it seems like scumbag Jonathan Gannon already checked out and didn't give a s***. 

I'm interested about that situation. What exactly happened that people are saying that?

I know he was contacted by Arizona right after the NFCCG. But was he absent or miss anything?

14 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I'm interested about that situation. What exactly happened that people are saying that?

I know he was contacted by Arizona right after the NFCCG. But was he absent or miss anything?

He was helping that old goat out SOD on the field, 20 mins before kick off.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

There was a link to a story that either Kilty or TRM shared. I don't know where it is now.

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Expand  

There was a link to a story that either Kilty or TRM shared. I don't know where it is now.

• Like 1

Wanted to post this here as the original accusation was widely spread and talked about. Disgusting that his career could be ruined because of a now clearly false accusation. I hope a team gives him a chance and he can recover from this.

18 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Wanted to post this here as the original accusation was widely spread and talked about. Disgusting that his career could be ruined because of a now clearly false accusation. I hope a team gives him a chance and he can recover from this.

I hope we can be the team. 3 way punter battle.

I remember even after he was found innocent, a lot of this forum was still vilifying him and saying just because there wasn't evidence didn't mean he didn't do it. Mob mentality.

Edited by Jeezla