Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

Also, considering how the board came together, I am very happy to get Patrick Peterson considering the top of the draft minus Bosa wasn't nuts and I was able to get edge rushers still. So that trade of #1 overall worked out for me regardless of the future 3rd and 1st.

Odd-season drafts are... odd. Most players were already on a roster, and value is difficult to gauge. You'll find that players taken weren't even on your radar in that range.

It's part of what makes this whole thing so interesting.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I thought he was the one that did considering how I said he could confirm if it worked. But sure I accept.

I've gotten burned in the past for interpreting a "trade negotiation" post as a deal offer/acceptance. Thus, trades require a fully defined trade declaration describing precisely which assets are to be exchanged on both sides, followed by a clear confirmation from the other owner(s) before I process it (preferably, I should be tagged in both the trade declaration and acceptance, and the acceptance should quote the declaration).

• Like 4