Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Unless I'm missing something: didn't you only lose one fumble, and it was lost by a 38 year old RB who hasn't had meaningful NFL production in years?

I watched your game expecting to see a crazy amount of negative RNG and didn't have that vibe at the end.

It was more I couldn't capitalize on mine. Also every meaningful 3rd down almost always ended in a sack against me. It was frustrating. I am hoping that it was a Donald/Reddick anomaly.

Mike Westhoff is crushing as a STC coach though at 75 years old. No missed FG, good returns, and an onside kick recover to at least give me a shot at the end.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

It was more I couldn't capitalize on mine. Also every meaningful 3rd down almost always ended in a sack against me. It was frustrating. I am hoping that it was a Donald/Reddick anomaly.

Mike Westhoff is crushing as a STC coach though at 75 years old. No missed FG, good returns, and an onside kick recover to at least give me a shot at the end.

Couldn't believe that onside recovery. I thought you were gonna win it for sure.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Just as we all expected, Herbert and his elite WRs toppling the defending champs by double digits. Somebody clearly did not offer enough tributes to the RNG gods this offseason.

Someone clearly did.

IND Stats:

Forced Fumbles: 3
Recovered: 3
Cameron Sutton: 4 tackles, 2 coverages, 2 forced fumbles.