Week 13 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Hoofers (10-1) vs the Seattle Legion of Boo- Boos (7-4)

EaglesPeteC

Just re-watched the game and boy was there plenty of missed opportunities to not only be in that game but win it easily?

2 missed throws to Agholor with literally no one around him, 1 caught both could of been long TD.

Holding on Alshon, Blount to the 1yd line, kicked a FG after.

Fumble out of the End Zone by Wentz instead of a rushing TD

4th and 3 missed dump off to Barner, no one around for easy TD.

4-5 Defensive Holding calls extending 3rd downs, not punts

Forward Lateral Not Challenged

Legit 8-10 Sacks Wilson Avoided via Scrambling!!!

They should be upset with themselves. Hope they take it out on the Rams!

Man i am more disappointed than i should be. I mean we are still 10-2 and everything is possible. But this loss feels so bad.

The next game can´t come soon enough. I want a great response @Rams. One of the differences between a good and a great team is how they come back after a loss. 

17 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He plays the game like it's Madden. I've never seen anyone run straight back so many times and make a play work after that.

Seemed like our ends finally starting picking up on it, but the damage was already done.  Gotta tip your cap to Wilson, he played outstanding, but man, we gave away so many opportunities in general. 

Just now, BLick12 said:

we gave away so many opportunities in general. 

Yup. The score really wasn't indicative of how close the game was. Need to learn from these mistakes and adjust on the fly. We won't be playing a scrambling QB like Wilson every week, but we could see them again in the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just re-watched the game and boy was there plenty of missed opportunities to not only be in that game but win it easily?

2 missed throws to Agholor with literally no one around him, 1 caught both could of been long TD.

Holding on Alshon, Blount to the 1yd line, kicked a FG after.

Fumble out of the End Zone by Wentz instead of a rushing TD

4th and 3 missed dump off to Barner, no one around for easy TD.

4-5 Defensive Holding calls extending 3rd downs, not punts

Forward Lateral Not Challenged

Legit 8-10 Sacks Wilson Avoided via Scrambling!!!

They should be upset with themselves. Hope they take it out on the Rams!

On the first drive, Malcolm Jenkins had a tipped pass bounce less than a step in front of him. should have been an easy INT.

Archived