Week 13 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Hoofers (10-1) vs the Seattle Legion of Boo- Boos (7-4)

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

It''ll be a little interesting how sticking out west will be after this.

Players can't go their separate ways...kinda just have to stew in it all week together

I'm good with them stewing in it together.

Hell, make them all sleep in one room with just a bucket to poop in in the middle.

Let em stew in that

I just hope we didn't peak too early like that 2014 team that went from 9-3 w/ top overall seed to out of the playoffs. I don't care how different this team is than the '14 Eagles (Sanchez led, lol), but that's still pretty fresh in my mind and a source of great PTSD.

Reminder: We haven't actually locked a playoff spot.

Saying this a bit in gest, but I'll be very serious if we lose to the Rams. We close out with a divisional foe who we've beaten when roles were reversed, and a desperate Raiders and Cowboys team.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I humbly hand over my GDT making duties. It was a good run. There we a lots of laughs and gifs and mocking the haul, but alas all good things must end.

May the next person lead us deep into the playoffs 

Keep going, the GDT tradition is balls, already proved it this year.

We played really really bad tonight... and Seattle had everything go their way. I feel like the Carson fumble really changed the momentum of the game. I think this young team can learn a lot from a loss like this. Hopefully they wont make the same mistakes again. I feel like we were in this game all night, which is a positive with how poor we played and all the mistakes.

Archived