Week 13 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Hoofers (10-1) vs the Seattle Legion of Boo- Boos (7-4)

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think Carson was poor tonight? That fumble and missed pass to Agholor were bad, but overall he was the only thing moving our O when the run game was killed. Certainly didn't get much help from his backs, Alshon or Ertz. Not his best game but he's probably one of the last guys I'm pointing my finger at tonight.

Think he made some questionable reads here and there. Didn't account for blitzers etc. 

yep, simply didnt execute and didnt beat the guy across the LOS

Good job by Seattle. I don't know who would win the better of 10 here. But they beat us and handedly tonight.

Now lets see how this team reacts to it and moves on. Will say a lot next week how we play.

But we are going to be in the playoffs. I don't care that we are steamrolling teams. As long as we win the games there thats all that matters then...need a much better effort from the staff and team then we saw tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

See ya guys tomorrow.

Our team needed a good butt kicking. Only positive to come out of this. Some heads were getting way too big. Hope this puts them back on focus instead of practicing celebrations.

I disagree with this.

For one they say they don't really practice celebrations. I mean you can see them on the video behind the scenes on game day of them suggesting during the game to do the electric slide.

We neeeded to face some adversity, but I don't think we needed to lose.

I've watched and read plenty of interviews and I really don't think this team was getting a big head.

Don't think they forgot how we got embarrassed by Seattle last time.

We just got beat by a team with a MVP candidate who played awesome on prime time like he's been known to do. We missed tackles. We made some questionable calls. Didn't challenge on that huge 3rd down lateral. Wentz was off in the first half. We came out with a way too conservative game plan. Etc.

Just now, sunnygsm said:
2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think Carson was poor tonight? That fumble and missed pass to Agholor were bad, but overall he was the only thing moving our O when the run game was killed. Certainly didn't get much help from his backs, Alshon or Ertz. Not his best game but he's probably one of the last guys I'm pointing my finger at tonight.

Think he made some questionable reads here and there. Didn't account for blitzers etc. 

Yea Wentz's is getting pushed up to franchise/MVP status. THere was a lot of plays he left on the field today. Didn't seem to have the control he's had every other game this year of the game

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

There was good and bad. Mostly good but the fumble and missed passes to Agholor is what will stick with people because that was the difference in the game.

2 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

Also, made quite a few inaccurate throws.

That TD drive he had in the 2nd half was incredible though.

I don't think he was awful, but he wasn't very consistent.

Archived