Robert Woods Released

twotonebluenation

8 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Only thing that sucks about this is we suck at WR even more. And the bad thing about this offense is no top WR will want to come here in FA because they know they won’t really get stats here especially now with so many questions on the offensive side.

Titans reaping what they sowed.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Only thing that sucks about this is we suck at WR even more. And the bad thing about this offense is no top WR will want to come here in FA because they know they won’t really get stats here especially now with so many questions on the offensive side.

We don’t need a top WR, we need a plethora of skilled WR’s 😮💨, but you right however that can change we been here before just need to sell it to a FA how they fit in the offense, & it’ll come down to dollar signs. Usually a WR sees no talent in the WR room as a good thing more targets 

Without knowing full stories, I think players should just say "thanks to the team, thanks to the city and fans, I'm excited to join a new team and new journey."

Him saying "Free" like he wasn't part of the problem.  He could very well go to a new team, be a year removed from the knee injury  and be good, but acting like he wasn't part of the problem is why he might have just "made the list." lol

• Like 3

On 2/23/2023 at 10:57 AM, KingTitan said:

Without knowing full stories, I think players should just say "thanks to the team, thanks to the city and fans, I'm excited to join a new team and new journey."

Him saying "Free" like he wasn't part of the problem.  He could very well go to a new team, be a year removed from the knee injury  and be good, but acting like he wasn't part of the problem is why he might have just "made the list." lol

Yee i wish him luck but I didnt see this free crap..  Ight go be free. And losing him doesnt make our room worse lmao. Burks is the guy. LIKE WE HAVE THE GUY. We need another one and pray Kyle puts on some lbs and stays healthy cause he might not be the fastest or biggest but damn it he can get open. 

Im out on Racey. In a few months when they hyping him up in camp IM NOT FALLING FOR IT this year. So we need a draft pick and a FA. And we just need another #2 cause thats all woods was. 

Like I keep saying go and get Corey Davis back. He would be perfect next to Burks.