Official 2023 Combine Thread

goldfishwars

38 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Man, Mike Morris is a big loser 

That’s what I said. Either he’s having a bad day or he’s really terrible at the whole standing on two feet thing 

Aight boys i've seen what i need to see here's the Falcons mock draft run it lol.  Don't mind the trade it could be any team we trade down with that wants to come up for a Wr, OL, QB, CB etc.  that drops i just traded down to where it would let me for a 2nd.   So wherever you think Branch goes just have us trade there and only give us a 2nd to make it fair.

index.png

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Aight boys i've seen what i need to see here's the Falcons mock draft run it lol.  Don't mind the trade it could be any team we trade down with that wants to come up for a Wr, OL, QB, CB etc.  that drops i just traded down to where it would let me for a 2nd.   So wherever you think Branch goes just have us trade there and only give us a 2nd to make it fair.

index.png

Take this to the falcons forum

• Like 2

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Take this to the falcons forum

Actually i thought i was on the actual Falcons website not footballs future :D I have both of the message boards pulled up in tabs right next to each other. Posting in both combine threads at the same time back and forth LOL   You can delete this if you want it i know it doesn't go here.

• Like 2

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

Actually i thought i was on the actual Falcons website not footballs future :D I have both of the message boards pulled up in tabs right next to each other. Posting in both combine threads at the same time back and forth LOL   You can delete this if you want it i know it doesn't go here.

I don’t mind it. Just sure you would get a better response there lol

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Can't be true. Clay Matthews III had a 1.49. that's ingrained in my memory.

Did he work out as an “edge” or “linebacker” the distinction here is what might separate it. Even though Nolan is linebacker sized.

• Like 1