Official 2023 MLB Gameday Thread

Herbie_Hancock

10 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

BTW, Texas ownership could have easily pretended they were poor, had millions of fans eat up their BS, and wallow in another 60 years of mediocrity while they swam in a pile of gold coins from streaming rights. But they didn't, they took a ton of **** for it, and now they have the same number of championships as the Houston Astros.

The math ain't mathing on this one

8 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Waited a long time for that 😁

Go MFing Rangers baby!!!

I've been waiting since the mid-late 80's during the days of O'Brien, Fletcher, Buechele, Sierra and Charlie Hough. In the  90's we had stables of talent but it never resulted in anything.  After 2011, I thought they were cursed and would never win the big one.  

So elated that we can finally add the World Series title to round out the pro sports titles in Dallas. 

I feel complete now.  

you-complete-me-i-love-you.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TLO said:

Now that DCR has one, if the mariners win and Mesa gets one, I may have to jump off a bridge. 

long live the AL West fan wars of 10-12 years ago. Truly the baseball forum’s peak. @DalCowboyzRule @Mesa_Titan

I don't count this as a win for @DalCowboyzRule He abandoned this forum and his team in a time of great need.;)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...