Official 2023 MLB Gameday Thread

Herbie_Hancock

53 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Anyone been to Chase before and can recommend good sections? Planning to go for game 5, hopefully there will be a game 5.

I was there one time, and had terrific seats right behind the plate.  I'm guessing those same seats I got for $50 are probably closer to $3K for the WS.  Best bet is to look at all the views from the seats online.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 9:34 PM, Spartica4Real said:

In the entire history of baseball there was never a 7 game series where the road team won all 7 games and now it's happened in two separate Astros series in the past 5 years lol. Burn MMP down. That thing must've been built over an ancient burial ground. 

Bro my team last won in 1948 before the Cold War even started so you can go somewhere else to complain 

BTW, Texas ownership could have easily pretended they were poor, had millions of fans eat up their BS, and wallow in another 60 years of mediocrity while they swam in a pile of gold coins from streaming rights. But they didn't, they took a ton of **** for it, and now they have the same number of championships as the Houston Astros.

Edited by redsoxsuck05