2023 Scouting Combine Thread

Ty21

Nolan smith ran an impressive 40 but throwing a tantrum, spiking his phone and refusing to do the 2nd 40 isn’t impressive at all 

Mike Morris should’ve called off sick. He’s been an absolute dud in every single drill so far 

41 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

There is just so much talent when it comes to this DL class I think we need to draft down a lot and get two or three of these guys.

Yeah we can reload the entire defensive line, but we also need a center and a rt this draft as well (likely also at least one guard until Jenkins proves he can stay healthy) and a wr.

RT especially is tough since I hate all the FA options and there's only 3 guys I'd take from the draft, all of whom are currently projected to be gone by pick 45

WR I have no idea what we can really do there.... The projections have the guys I like off the board in the mid-late first other than Flowers, who is tiny and Washington-TE who isn't a wr and neither of which are "volume" guys

I'd add, philosophically speaking, my priority this coming season is fixing the offense more so than fixing the defense. We need to know whether fields is the answer by the end of this next season far more than we need to win games, to be brutally honest. Like ideally we can fix both, but if I had to choose, I'd rather know what we've got at qb

Edited by Epyon