Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Can I not try to set a single trap guys? I can claim at any time and will do so gladly.

50 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I actually do believe mwil thinks he is main character enough to do that and think it would work after there was already some action on that line

46 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also I simply cannot allow a Malf vote under any circumstances. So I count 4 clear town aside from me being 5…or 7 being dome and bcb.

You pulling a Red Dead 2 Mafia Mwil...cause if you are, I'm game to lock on you :ph34r:

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Also I simply cannot allow a Malf vote under any circumstances. So I count 4 clear town aside from me being 5…or 7 being dome and bcb.

I gotta tell ya, ya did a heck of a job helping me out on that job. It's all done and dusted, and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

So, I wanna thank ya properly for all yer hard work. Here's the $1500 for ya as promised. You deserve it, ya know, all of it.

c7019236b9ea714f266e914cec721104.jpg

• Like 1

Malfatron -
The Orca - Mwil (15)
Pickle Rick -
Deadpulse 
Forge -
kingseanjohn - 
Daboyle -
Mwil23 -
Rackcs - 
Tk3 – MWil (14)
skywindO2 -
theuntouchable - 
gopherwrestler - Pickle (15)

Vote Count

2 Mwil – Tk3, Orca
1 Pickle – Gopher

It’s pretty simple guys, the OP writeup clearly shows the mafia goon in green and Ernesto for HHM in Red inverted. He even posted the win con.

So in all reality, TK3 and Rack stating that a third party even would make that mistake is fascinating to me. I was trying to flush out someone who liked the bcb writeup or see if skywind would then expound on the gif he posted or if he just did it for humor.

Regardless, so what you will.

I just don't feel like that seems like a play you would normally make, and your reaction after getting "caught" was not how I'd expect you to react, very casually and ready to move on. But the claim is strong so for now at least I am willing to look to Forge as well.

Forge

But I'm still not convinced that it was a trap

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I just don't feel like that seems like a play you would normally make, and your reaction after getting "caught" was not how I'd expect you to react, very casually and ready to move on. But the claim is strong so for now at least I am willing to look to Forge as well.

Forge

But I'm still not convinced that it was a trap

Lalo is about as controlled of a loose cannon as you can get.

The subsequent voting rationale on me later on was fun. Deadpulse's rationale stands out to me, seemed to be hoping on for meta reasons as opposed to the relatively visceral reactions from you, TK3, and KSJ. 

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

You pulling a Red Dead 2 Mafia Mwil...cause if you are, I'm game to lock on you :ph34r:

It's good to see my reputation proceeds me.

7dkplg.jpg

Malfatron - 
The Orca - Mwil (15)
Pickle Rick - 
Deadpulse - Mwil (15)
Forge - 
kingseanjohn - 
Daboyle - 
Mwil23 - Forge (15)
Rackcs - Forge (15)
Tk3 – Mwil (14)
skywindO2 -