Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Rackcs

...until he proves he isn't playing his scum liking posts and lurking game. We'll know soon either way.

Rack

The cops are working hard to get my baseball cards back. And I was very careful when I talked to them. I they have no idea about my other business.

But if you say rack stole my baseball cards, then i believe you. Youre the boss!

Malfatron - Rackcs (7)
Dome - 
The Orca - Deadpulse (5)
Pickle Rick - Malf (6)
Deadpulse - 
Forge - KSJ (5)
kingseanjohn - 
bcb1213 - 
Daboyle - 
Mwil23 - Rackcs (5)
Rackcs - 
Tk3 – Gopher (4), Bcb (5)
skywindO2 - Bcb (5)
theuntouchable - 
gopherwrestler - Malf (6)

Vote Count
2 Bcb - Skywind, Tk3
2 Malf - Gopher, Pickle
2 Rackcs - Mwil, Malf
1 KSJ - Forge
1 Deadpulse - Orca 

@Dome @Deadpulse @kingseanjohn @Daboyle @rackcs @theuntouchable friendly reminder to vote today, please. You will be tagged throughout the rest of the day if you don’t vote. My tags will increase in frequency as we approach deadline. 

There is no penalty for first offense of a missed vote, other than my tags. The second missed vote will result in replacement or modkill. 

Bcb is exempt from the tags as a non-voter as he’s spoken to me via PM about his forum issues. He is not exempt from the voting rule.