Vikings release LB Eric Kendricks

RaidersAreOne

22 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

That defense was horrible and needs to be rebuilt 

The best rebuild was probably moving on from our DC, but I agree, there are some pieces, but others needed to be moved on from.

Kendricks is an interesting one because he regressed last year, but how much was DC versus him getting older. Either way his cap numbers made him very expendable and an easy way to start to free up some cap space. So a move that I expected to happen. We'll see who else gets moved on from, probably not a ton more on defense. But offensively there are some options.

• Like 3

He played at UCLA with one of my relatives so it’s been fun watching his successes. Wouldn’t mind Chi giving him a look and seeing what Sanborn can do at olb. Gums up a position we need to address for a year and saves us a draft pick 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

He played at UCLA with one of my relatives so it’s been fun watching his successes. Wouldn’t mind Chi giving him a look and seeing what Sanborn can do at olb. Gums up a position we need to address for a year and saves us a draft pick 

he has plenty of good play left in him.

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Didn't I already say in your forum that Kendricks was going to Chicago? Lol