Jaguars WR Calvin Ridley reinstated

SteelKing728

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Thanks for posting this. We see all these guys get suspended and think they're bad people but we never get to hear their side of it or what they were going through. 

I can't believe that a trainer told him to keep playing when his foot was broken...I mean I actually can believe it since the NFL and its teams have always had a weird approach to player safety (look at Tua last year). That kinda started the whole downhill process for him. Glad he's back and it'll be fun watching him catch passes from TLaw.

3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Great read 

Love it. Hope he kills it in Jacksonville.

So stupid they suspended him an entire year for including the Falcons in a parlay on a betting app, while he was away from the team. One of those times context really does matter in the situation.

Go get em Rid you know us Falcon fans love ya and hope ya do great anywhere you go.   Would have loved to keep him here he would be a perfect compliment to London and Pitts honestly.   Luckily he went to my 2nd favorite team in the Jags so i still will be watching him every week pretty much lol.   Crazy how much crap he went through i still feel the nfl dropped the ball on this one for sure.  I know he did bad a bit but the fact he got a year and Watson got much less was absurd.   To me Rid should have gotten at most like 3 to 4 games if that.

Edited by FalconFan13

22 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

You have the Jags BB?

No but you have a LT coming off a knee injury your RT is a free agent and your 3rd tackle can only cover 1 of the spots. Money says you need to keep Trevor healthy and upright before adding a wr 4.  

You can make a case for it being a LG cuz bartch off injury + he was average it seemed. A guy like Torrence makes sense. 

Then you can throw DB into the mix cuz u need a good slot defender. 

Then you can also throw an edge and DL cuz after Allen and Walker is a pile of garbage at edge unless resigning and signing free agents. 

DL cuz Foley can't stay healthy so preferably a guy who can backup Hamilton and Foley and replace one next year.

4 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

No but you have a LT coming off a knee injury your RT is a free agent and your 3rd tackle can only cover 1 of the spots. Money says you need to keep Trevor healthy and upright before adding a wr 4.  

You can make a case for it being a LG cuz bartch off injury + he was average it seemed. A guy like Torrence makes sense. 

Then you can throw DB into the mix cuz u need a good slot defender. 

Then you can also throw an edge and DL cuz after Allen and Walker is a pile of garbage at edge unless resigning and signing free agents. 

DL cuz Foley can't stay healthy so preferably a guy who can backup Hamilton and Foley and replace one next year.

Good thing we have more than 1 pick.