2023 NFL offseason

Forge

15 hours ago, Forge said:

He has a pod?

Stop acting like you do not know he has a YouTube channel lol.

Honestly, he is a millions times better than Lombardi and will have some good co-hosts on that bring different perspective and are knowledgeable. His father isn't a great listen always to be honest since he's not all the way in the know with the Niners as others are. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Stop acting like you do not know he has a YouTube channel lol.

Honestly, he is a millions times better than Lombardi and will have some good co-hosts on that bring different perspective and are knowledgeable. His father isn't a great listen always to be honest since he's not all the way in the know with the Niners as others are. 

I know he has a YouTube channel, wasn't aware that he had a pod as well

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I know he has a YouTube channel, wasn't aware that he had a pod as well

I mean no, YouTube is what that was in reference to. Cohn Zone is a weekly show he does with his father. Then now I think he has a show with Stats and on Wednesday's he has a show with Jessie. 

• Like 2

Poona Ford is still out there and I would love to sign him. He had a bit of a down year last season but he's a very solid interior run stuffer and would be a perfect compliment to Hargrave who is a pure pass rushing demon. 

He can't be commanding much money at this point, I don't think. Make it happen Shanny/Lynch!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

Seattle having a sneaky good off-season so far and have a bunch of early picks..

Definitely going to be our main rivals next year.

Yeah, if they get anything extra out of that defense and geno stays the same (with DK maybe stepping up a bit), they’re going to contend for the division.