2023 NFL offseason

Forge

3 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

A trade?

Could be just strange to do it now. Like we all knew this was coming and waiting till second day of the draft just doesn't make much sense but maybe we have a trade for Lance or someone coming in depending on how things go.

7 hours ago, Forge said:

God I hated that kinlaw pick 

I would have been fine with it if lamb, jeudy and wirfs were off the board….but they weren’t.

Also we had DJ Jones and other depth at the position, like I got it..it wasn’t awful process but the player was big oof. Entire forum was right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John232 said:

I would have been fine with it if lamb, jeudy and wirfs were off the board….but they weren’t.

Also we had DJ Jones and other depth at the position, like I got it..it wasn’t awful process but the player was big oof. Entire forum was right.

Pretty sure Kyle said they were going to take Aiyuk if Kinlaw was gone.

On 5/1/2023 at 9:05 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

A lot of fans think we will sign Yannick or Houston or someone at edge...and while that is certainly possible and I'd expect that as well but I think we also sign someone like Loannidis or Ford to beef up the interior. 

Take Ford off the board as well as Woods.

Loannidis and the edge rushers still available.