Josh Oliver Signs 3 Year Deal With Vikings

gopherwrestler

20 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Sigh...I want to like this. I really do. But with his franchise-killing contract, it's hard to appreciate those pancakes. Maybe he could sign an endorsement deal with Log Cabin syrup that will add dollars to our salary cap.

omg the profile pic 🤣

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Sigh...I want to like this. I really do. But with his franchise-killing contract, it's hard to appreciate those pancakes. Maybe he could sign an endorsement deal with Log Cabin syrup that will add dollars to our salary cap.

You had me going in the first half

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

They can spin it however they want, but the fact of the matter is that we could have had Sam Mustipher or J.C. Hassenauer. Instead, we're stuck with a consistent, athletically gifted, blocker who shows off some pass catching ability. Sigh. At least it's only a three year contract...unless they extend him...I don't even want to think about it.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

They can spin it however they want, but the fact of the matter is that we could have had Sam Mustipher or J.C. Hassenauer. Instead, we're stuck with a consistent, athletically gifted, blocker who shows off some pass catching ability. Sigh. At least it's only a three year contract...unless they extend him...I don't even want to think about it.

You are getting the most mileage out of one joke than I have ever seen before!  Bravo!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...