Week 13 GDT - San Francisco 49ers @ Chicago Bears

J-ALL-DAY

29 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Definitely doing this next year!

Why wait? its actually $50 right now, not terrible 

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true 

I also recommend googling "nfl replay" there are some interesting links that come up that might not require a subscription. ;)

They also have all 22 coaches tape if you want to see coverages etc. Also that link has some classic games that you can watch including a lot of superbowls that are included in the $50

https://gamepass.nfl.com/category/super-bowl-archives 

7 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Colin K also had a good first outing against the Bears in his very first ever start. Even though his success was limited in the NFL, I don't think that meant that Colin was out there coloring by number so to speak. Truth of the matter is what no one knows what goes on in meetings. Don't think Colin was just twiddling his thumbs the entire time though. 

What I have always wanted with Kap, was to duplicate that first game's gameplan. It was run-heavy, with intermediate throws off the playaction. Why did we have to get cute with him, go full read-option, or forcing him to become a pocket passer when it just wasn't there. I think the staff never truly had a plan for Kap, they just wanted to run their offense and let Kap just wing it. Now, we have Jimmy, who has tremendous aptitudes for an offense that actually fits him. Kyle has a plan for him. And something tells me Jimmy won't be afraid to have his input into the offense. 

1 hour ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Is this available in Canada?

In canada, we have DAZN, for 20$ a month. Many people have had problems with it, but personally, it has worked pretty great. And we get pretty much all the same gamepass content.

I tried Gamepass a few years ago, and I got my money back, because all the games I wanted to watch were blacked out, and I could only watch them after the game was over... I said no way and moved on to illegal streams. But now that I have the legal option working fine, I don't mind paying 20$ a month.

1 hour ago, 48 1/2ers said:

So Aldrick Robinson sucked this year he's not coming back right? 

I think he just doesn't bring anything different than the other guys we have. He's not as fast as Goodwin. Not as quick as Taylor. Not as big as Garçon, Bourne or Murphy. He's always the lesser version of someone else. We have Victor Bolden who is also a lesser version of someone else, but at least he returns kicks. Robinson just doesn't have a niche. When caught in a numbers game, it's just way too easy not to suit him up on gameday (I don't even know if he was active or not...).

As an Australian i get NFL game pass each year and love it otherwise i'd get 3 games a week only on tv. Never 49ers either i do same for mlb. Best money i spend each year.  

Already watched this weeks game twice and will likely watch it again before the weekend. Actually excited after jimmy g's for 1st time this year.  Nearly ready to turn my view around about him as wasn't the biggest fan to start with. 

14 hours ago, N4L said:

Why wait? its actually $50 right now, not terrible 

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true 

I also recommend googling "nfl replay" there are some interesting links that come up that might not require a subscription. ;)

They also have all 22 coaches tape if you want to see coverages etc. Also that link has some classic games that you can watch including a lot of superbowls that are included in the $50

https://gamepass.nfl.com/category/super-bowl-archives 

I'm gonna wait because I don't feel like paying 50 for 4 games. I know it has cool stuff but I'm cheap lol and if I'm going to pay 50 I'm doing it for the whole season. I'll look into your "alternatives" for the rest of this year.

14 hours ago, rudyZ said:

In canada, we have DAZN, for 20$ a month. Many people have had problems with it, but personally, it has worked pretty great. And we get pretty much all the same gamepass content.

I tried Gamepass a few years ago, and I got my money back, because all the games I wanted to watch were blacked out, and I could only watch them after the game was over... I said no way and moved on to illegal streams. But now that I have the legal option working fine, I don't mind paying 20$ a month.

Luckily, they got rid of the stupid 'only after all the games are over' rule, but I doubt it's done anything regarding blackouts.

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

Luckily, they got rid of the stupid 'only after all the games are over' rule, but I doubt it's done anything regarding blackouts.

Yeah, no blackouts for me on DAZN, I get all the games live, I get redzone, I get NFL Network 24/7, I can rewatch games in full, condensed, or just the highlights, I get all the documentaries like A Football life, mic'ed up, and even a few produced especially for DAZN. The stream quality has been pretty great lately, on a computer or on the ps4, but bad on Chromecast (maybe it's because it's an old chromecast, the first edition, maybe the newer version has a better cpu that helps with buffering and rendering). But overall, I love it. I just wish I had more than football to watch. There's some hockey (the KHL), soccer (but I don't care), tennis (when it's in season, that has been my #2 on DAZN so far), and LOTS of dart competitions... I know that the german DAZN has the NHL (although, not the north american feed... I could practice my german, though), but it doesn't have the NFL, I think. So I'd need a VPN to watch hockey, and no VPN to watch football. And unfortunately, I don't think it would work well with my ps4. But overall, I'm happy with it for 20$ a month. I think I'll get it all year round, as the price is much more advantageous. DAZN and Netflix for most of my tv needs, fine by me. And youtube also makes up a large portion of my entertainment. Who needs cable?

Archived