Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Help my friends!

10 team Keeper PPR league keep one from top 8 one from bottom 8. Surrender that round pick. I pick 8th. 

Options for top half between:

Breece Hall round 4

Dameon Pierce round 5

Options for bottom half between:

Miles Sanders round 9

DeAndre Hopkins round 10

Treylon Burks round 11

Isiah Pacheco round 13

Probably pierce and sanders for me, though the latter is close given how late the Pacheco pick is. I just think Sanders is going to be better this year though

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Help my friends!

10 team Keeper PPR league keep one from top 8 one from bottom 8. Surrender that round pick. I pick 8th. 

Options for top half between:

Breece Hall round 4

Dameon Pierce round 5

Options for bottom half between:

Miles Sanders round 9

DeAndre Hopkins round 10

Treylon Burks round 11

Isiah Pacheco round 13

I'd go Pierce over Hall.  Unless you think you can manage the potential first half of the season until Hall gets ramped up.  I just think Pierce will get volume work despite being less known as a pass catching back.

Sanders, Hopkins and Pacheco are all good options.  I'd rank them Pacheco, Hopkins, Sanders.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

How many starters at RB, WR. TE, Flex?

TE premium or 1.0 ppr across the board?

Order might change based on above andwers.

Kelce/ Hill, Diggs, Barkley, Bijan, Kupp

1 point per for everybody. 

Lineup is 1 rb, 2 wr, 1 te and I flex of rb/wr 

League has bonuses for long TD’s and going over 100. 

16 hours ago, BillSabre said:

I’ve done countless mocks and have many different strategies to go off but they all differ depending on my first pick. I’d like some thoughts on that pick based on availability.  

Rank in order who you would take as your first pick in PPR . These 6 will be available and I’ll be picking in 1 of 4 spots. 

Hill, Kupp, Diggs, Barkley, Bijan, Kelce 

Hill if no TEP

Kelce

Diggs

Barkley

Bijan

Kupp

19 hours ago, Forge said:

Probably pierce and sanders for me, though the latter is close given how late the Pacheco pick is. I just think Sanders is going to be better this year though

19 hours ago, squire12 said:

I'd go Pierce over Hall.  Unless you think you can manage the potential first half of the season until Hall gets ramped up.  I just think Pierce will get volume work despite being less known as a pass catching back.

Sanders, Hopkins and Pacheco are all good options.  I'd rank them Pacheco, Hopkins, Sanders.

I have Mark Andrew’s I can keep in round 3 does that change anything for you guys? 

Andrews round 3

Pierce round 5

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm drafting second in my 0.5 PPR 12 man league tonight. Owner #1 was fully on the CMC train but last minute told me he's going JJ.

Sitting at #2, I have to go CMC correct? Is Chase a serious consideration here?

Top 4 in my half PPR league yesterday was Ekeler, Chase, CMC, Jefferson in that order. I say take who you want to take

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'm drafting second in my 0.5 PPR 12 man league tonight. Owner #1 was fully on the CMC train but last minute told me he's going JJ.

I’d seriously consider taking Chase…it wouldn’t surprise me if he has that legendary type of year with something like 100-1700-15.

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I think any of chase, ekeler, cmc, Hill are fine options, I'd put Kelce in there as well  Might be important to look into how going with RB or WR or TE in round 1 impacts your roster build in the next few rounds.

21 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think any of chase, ekeler, cmc, Hill are fine options, I'd put Kelce in there as well  Might be important to look into how going with RB or WR or TE in round 1 impacts your roster build in the next few rounds.

On 9/3/2023 at 11:02 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I am drafting in the same spot along with .5 PPR in a 12 man league. I know the safe picks have already been mentioned but I am considering Bijan Robinson at #2 am I crazy? I think he's going to have a monster year and he's also got age on his side....I know I have no chance to get him unless its at #2

Talk me out of it if it's not even an option to you 

On 9/3/2023 at 10:02 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I would have went Chase. He's my 1.01 this year, Jefferson was my 1.01 last year. Chase can easily get 16 TD's and 1600 yards this year. He is the best receiving prospect we have seen since Megatron and the third year of a receiver's career is usually the best year of their entire career.