Jets trade Moore and 3rd rounder to CLE for Pick 42

Bobby816

Elijah Moore is talented but became a locker room cancer after he demanded a trade.   A second year player do not have the receipts to complain about anything.  Jets organization want leaders in their locker room.  Once Aaron Rodgers is throwing bee bees to Mecole Hardman downfield we will forget all about Elijah Moore.   

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

• Like 2

I lIke this move. Not a fan of Moore but I liked his talent. Move him now or his value drops. You can now flip that 2nd round pick for Rodgers and pick up OBJ. Moore is a cancer on this team. He will fit right in with Watson as a Brown. 

This Rodgers trade wil get done very soon. JD gives up a 2nd this year and really only lost a 3rd and moore for Rodgers. That is pretty fair offer in my book. I highly doubt any other pick is involved. This is a 1 and pick thing. If GB gets more they better eat some of the cap hit. 

18 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I'd be good with keeping Davis.  A Wilson, Davis, Lazard trio with some Hardman is nice.  Both Davis and Lazard are top flight blockers and big bodies at WR so maybe they like that idea?  

Not a lot of speed in 3 WR sets.