Titania has grown by one

deeluxx3

Big news out of the Deeluxx household that directly impacts Titania

my wife and I welcomed our first child, a baby girl, earlier this week!! She’s absolutely perfect. Baby and mom are healthy and happy!

Still getting to know her a bit, but based on early convos this is what I’ve gathered:

corners who get active defending the run

LBs with sideline to sideline speed

QBs who stand in the pocket and are willing to take hits 

receivers whose biggest strength is blocking (biggest concern so far)

Vocal/locker room leaders 

DEs with bend

DISLIKES

Running on first and second down back to back

13 personnel 

the AJ Brown trade (like father like daughter)

undisciplined safeties 

Im excited to share this news with you guys because, as crazy as it sounds and I assume it’s the case for a few of us, I’ve been on this forum for over half my life. I’m 32 and joined when I was 15, visiting and posting basically every single day since then. Ive been watching titans games basically alone my entire life, as I’m a non-local fan and talking titans with you guys means so much to me. You’re all I’ve ever really had in that sense and now, finally, I’m so excited to share and pass down this love to the next generation!!!

Edited by deeluxx3
  • Like 11

7 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Big news out of the Deeluxx household that directly impacts Titania

my wife and I welcomed our first child, a baby girl, earlier this week!! She’s absolutely perfect. Baby and mom are healthy and happy!

Still getting to know her a bit, but based on early convos this is what I’ve gathered:

corners who get active defending the run

LBs with sideline to sideline speed

QBs who stand in the pocket and are willing to take hits 

receivers whose biggest strength is blocking (biggest concern so far)

Vocal/locker room leaders 

DEs with bend

DISLIKES

Running on first and second down back to back

13 personnel 

the AJ Brown trade (like father like daughter)

undisciplined safeties 

Im excited to share this news with you guys because, as crazy as it sounds and I assume it’s the case for a few of us, I’ve been on this forum for over half my life. I’m 32 and joined when I was 15, visiting and posting basically every single day since then. Ive been watching titans games basically alone my entire life, as I’m a non-local fan and talking titans with you guys means so much to me. You’re all I’ve ever really had in that sense and now, finally, I’m so excited to share and pass down this love to the next generation!!!

Congratulations peace N blessings to the addition my guy 

• Like 1

Congrats my guy! Get ready for no sleep!

Hopefully your baby gets spoiled with many years of Super Bowls! Hope that little gal doesn’t have to go through the pain.

Damn. Idk why, but I would have thought you and @-Hope- would have have been older than me. Kinda shocked. It would be wild to one day put a face to all of these forum names.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Congrats and good luck! Get the titans onesie ready 

Advice that someone gave me recently was to just stick to dresses while they’re in diapers. No buttons or straps to deal with, just flip up the skirt, change the dirty diaper, and pull back down.

Allegedly saves a lot of time and effort.

So I need a little Titans dress.

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Advice that someone gave me recently was to just stick to dresses while they’re in diapers. No buttons or straps to deal with, just flip up the skirt, change the dirty diaper, and pull back down.

Allegedly saves a lot of time and effort.

So I need a little Titans dress.

I’m reading this as I’m staring at my daughter in the second pants outfit my wife has handpicked for the hospital stay 

the real shark tank idea is inventing a diaper that makes noise when it needs a changing 

Edited by deeluxx3
  • Like 1