21. Saints (from Chargers): Myles Murphy - EDGE - Clemson
22. Chiefs (from Ravens): Quentin Johnston - WR - TCU
23. Vikings: Joey Porter Jr. - CB - Penn State
24. Jaguars: O'Cyrus Torrence - G - Jaguars
25. Giants: Jordan Addison - WR - USC
26. Cowboys: Darnell Washington - TE - Georgia 
27. Bills: Zay Flowers - WR - Boston College
28. Bengals: Michael Mayer - TE - Notre Dame
29. Chargers (from Saints through Broncos through Dolphins through 49ers): Deonte Banks - CB - Maryland
30. Eagles: Adetomiwa Adebawore - EDGE - Northwestern
31. Ravens (from Chiefs): Jalen Hyatt - WR - Tennessee

Edited by BowserBroncos
  • Like 1

Mayer is certainly a possibility for the Bengals, but for as much as they value CB, and with Awuzie being 30, coming off a major injury, and in the last year of his deal, I think they'd have a hard time passing on Banks or Forbes.

19 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I don't know if the Titans have the ammo to trade up to 3 over other teams, but for Stroud, I wouldn't hate it.

Do you have a projected trade in mind?

I'm pretty bad at projecting those value but I'd guess would be 11, 41 and next years 1st rounder....which for a QB like Stroud, I think it's fair value if you have him in the top of your board like Turron Davenport said they have.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Mayer is certainly a possibility for the Bengals, but for as much as they value CB, and with Awuzie being 30, coming off a major injury, and in the last year of his deal, I think they'd have a hard time passing on Banks or Forbes.

Mayer screems Bengals pick to me. Cincy loves the hometown values like Sam Hubbard and Mayer grew up close to Cincy, he fits a need and give the Bengals another good weapon. i'd be very surprised if they pass on him if he is available. The Bengals can easily pick a CB at 60 in this class.

Edited by BowserBroncos

11 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Mayer screems Bengals pick to me. Cincy loves the hometown values like Sam Hubbard and Mayer grew up close to Cincy, he fits a need and give the Bengals another good weapon. i'd be very surprised if they pass on him if he is available. The Bengals can easily pick a CB at 60 in this class.

The Bengals fan base has been having that discussion the past couple weeks.  While Mayer may not be more value than a Banks or Forbes, the combo of Mayer/Brents or Mayer/Turner may be more value than Banks/Kraft or Forbes/LaPorta, so I totally get it.  It's still an A or A- pick for the Bengals if they take Mayer, I just know how much they value corner, and we're thin there, especially in the long term.

Edited by THE DUKE
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

22. Chiefs (from Ravens): Quentin Johnston - WR - TCU

Definitely not.

Trading up is reasonable but WR is not a priority. The Chiefs have a full WR room with MVS, Skyy, Toney, James, and Watson. 

The trade would be reasonable for any of the previous three picks--Van Ness, B Jones, Murphy.

37 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I think if Jalen is there, he's the pick. But I wouldn't mind Robinson.

Even after adding Calais Campbell, David Oneymata and Bud Dupree? Arthur Smith is a run heavy coach that now has a defense to compete but will need to run like crazy to win with Ridder. I really don't see how would they pass the opportunity to have Bijan along with Allgeier, even with Jalen available.

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Carter for Philly would be a huge win.

You got Bijan at 8 for Atlanta? I can't see a team with so many other needs taking a RB in the top 10, especially with how good Allgeier looked down the stretch.

Which are the needs now that would make them pass Bijan? They've signed Jesse Bates, Calais Campbell, David Oneymata, Kaden Ellis....signed Bud Dupree today and traded for Jeff Okudah. Smith loves to run the ball and Bijan AND Allgeier would be a ridiculous 1-2 punch.

If they really plan on winning NOW (which the FA signees points to that direction) with Desmond Ridder, I don't see how they can pass on a guy like Bijan

Edited by BowserBroncos

8 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Even after adding Calais Campbell, David Oneymata and Bud Dupree? Arthur Smith is a run heavy coach that now has a defense to compete but will need to run like crazy to win with Ridder. I really don't see how would they pass the opportunity to have Bijan along with Allgeier, even with Jalen available.

Falcons go best player available. Terry Fontenot has said he has no issues adding to a strength. That's what that would be with Jalen. 

4 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Which are the needs now that would make them pass Bijan? They've signed Jesse Bates, Calais Campbell, David Oneymata, Kaden Ellis....signed Bud Dupree today and traded for Jeff Okudah. Smith loves to run the ball and Bijan AND Allgeier would be a ridiculous 1-2 punch.

If they really plan on winning NOW (which the FA signees points to that direction) with Desmond Ridder, I don't see how they can pass on a guy like Bijan

Falcons go best player available. Jalen Carter is the best on field player in the draft.