Who do you NOT want your team to draft?

minutemancl

For chicago, I feel like there's gonna be a huge reach on 3T..... I want none of Carter (character), Kancey (size), or the northwestern kid AA (just don't see anything there other than athleticism)......

Beyond that, the only defensive player I'm interested in early is Witherspoon.... for everything else I don't want to waste early picks on D at all because the team needs to stack offense and figure out whether we actually have a QB in Fields, or just a really good running back who occasionally throws the ball.

Offensively I just don't want Skoronski in the first because I don't think he's an offensive tackle and the only early round WR I like are JSN, Flowers, and Hyatt

• Like 1

For the Bears its easily Peter Skoronski.  He's not gonna be a tackle in the league IMO.  I'm sure he'll be a fantastic guard and could maybe do a good job playing tackle in relief of a injured player or something, but if you draft him to be a starting LT I think you are in for a bad time.  After that, for me its Jalen Carter.  He could become a great player, but I really think the risk/reward ratio is far too imbalanced for a team like the Bears to take a risk like that with the number of holes they have.  His immaturity scares me a ton.