Who do you NOT want your team to draft?

minutemancl

Broderick Jones- I feel like all his 1st round buzz is solely on potential and not what's actually on tape

Levis - he just acts too cocky in interviews and body language (specifically talking bout his body language in between reps at his pro day)

Hooker- too old to be a 1st rounder

All these tiny wrs (Addison, downs,  flowers, Hyatt)

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

5 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Remember writing a long post about how I didn’t want the Pats to draft Mac Jones in a thread like this lol. 

I said similar about Javon Kinlaw. Called him the guy that was most likely to bust that year before the 49ers drafted him. 

• Like 1

For the Bengals, based on needs and positional depth, a RB or D-lineman or LB. It wouldn't be surprising if Tobin drafted Mayor or Kincaid. He's previously used first round picks on Jermaine Gresham and Tyler Eifert. I'd take a RT at 28 of one of the Joneses or Wright is still on the board. We can wait until rounds 2-4 for a CB and starting TE and starting RB. We may be able to trade Jonah Williams for a midround pick. 

3 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

I don’t know, immaturity and all his skill set might be worth it.

Nah. Being sober and challenging someone you know is totally drunk to a 100+mph car race is a red flag I can't get past. Not a guy I want in my locker room around my other players. Obviously doesn't care about their lives. 

• Like 1

For the Chiefs....

Dalton Kincaid

Darnell Washington

Michael Mayer

Quentin Johnson

Jalin Hyatt

Josh Downs

Calijah Kancey

Will McDonald

Keion White

Adetomiwa Adebawore

Jahmyr Gibbs

Jaelyn Duncan

Andre Carter

Kayshon Boutte

Emmanuel Forbes

Edited by nicfre2011

Bryan Bresee- Just because it says DT after his name does name make him a quality player at that position. 

Any TE early- Lions need to learn from their mistakes. This is a deep TE draft, by all means, get one day 2 or later.

Lukas Van Ness- He's not a first round player IMO, let someone else make that move. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Nah. Being sober and challenging someone you know is totally drunk to a 100+mph car race is a red flag I can't get past. Not a guy I want in my locker room around my other players. Obviously doesn't care about their lives. 

How do you know what he cares about? Do you know him personally?

Edited by MSURacerDT55

4 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

How do you know what he cares about? Do you know him personally?

I know he didn't care about their lives enough to pause when confronted with the choice of "should I race them? I know they're really drunk..." and choose "no". And that makes me not want him around my team. At all.

Edited by incognito_man
  • Like 1