2023 ÑFL DRÃFT Dß ONE THREAD (**N0 SP0ILERS?!**)

Ty21

1 minute ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

If it helps I hope you own an airbnb in Charleston and your millions of dollars a week will make up for it?

Bruh Panthers play in Charlotte NC and Charleston is in SC. 

Ok, ok, ok I actually Love the Pick.

He is the safest OL pick in the draft, who will be dominant on one side of the Line for years to come.

I bet alot of you feel much more comfortable for Justin. I liked Broderick alot, especially with LT potential, but if you are going to treat the Tackle spot equally Wright is the way to go

But is Wright + Future 4th worth more than Jalen Carter? Ehhhhhh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

Good thing you didn't follow the thread title. ;)

last time I read the thread title it didnt say no spoilers, but I edited my post... Now edit yours for the same reason.

That said really really asinine rule considering teh internet exists and announced the pick over 5 min ago...

There we go! Told you all early in the process if Poles loved Trey Smith he would really love this dude...Wright is a quality pick for us and more importantly than anything else he helps keep QB1 upright...added a #1 WR & a pro ready RT...that is exactly what we needed to do to help Fields.

Just now, Epyon said:

last time I read the thread title it didnt say no spoilers, but I edited my post... Now edit yours for the same reason.

That said really really asinine rule considering teh internet exists and announced the pick over 5 min ago...

I edited it already  lol

• Like 1