2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

despite what I said, Reed is not Jennings.  Just more jennings than Cobb.

Jennings had to be one of the top WRs in that draft, while Reed is clearly a leg or two behind even Musgrave.  Jennings had insane production in college, and all around excellent agility testing to go with his good speed.

5 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

What would your RD2 picks have been?  I am OK with how things are going so far.

Benton at 42.  Most likely Washington at 45.  But he must be off the board for stuff I don't know about.  But Jayden Reed is on my too small list, and I don't like him.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

Jennings had to be one of the top WRs in that draft, while Reed is clearly a leg or two behind even Musgrave.  Jennings had insane production in college, and all around excellent agility testing to go with his good speed.

Nah he was a total sleeper pick at the time.  Remember it well.  Yah comparison maybe a little off but I felt just like this when they took him. 

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Benton at 42.  Most likely Washington at 45.  But he must be off the board for stuff I don't know about.  But Jayden Reed is on my too small list, and I don't like him.

I'm not big on Reed either. Seems like a pretty big reach. Saw him rated anywhere from 50 -100 depending on where I looked.

Just now, skibrett15 said:

I'm not saying he's Jennings, but this kid's college production was hampered greatly by the guy throwing the ball to him. Living in MIchigan and having Michigan State on TV a lot, he's a very good player. Not the guy I wanted but he's not going to be a bust. 

Look at his junior year production, when they were at least decent and had a serviceable quarterback. 

Jayden Reed College Stats, School, Draft, Gamelog, Splits | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I certainly would have been cool with Benton at 45 or 48.  I wanted Musgrave, so no complaints from me there.

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Nah he was a total sleeper pick at the time.  Remember it well.  Yah comparison maybe a little off but I felt just like this when they took him. 

Oh yeah, GB fans were not happy at all with the Jennings pick when it happened.

• Like 1