2023 NFL Draft Day 3 Discussion

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

No I’m dead serious about trading up and getting Levis like right now.

Gives you instant bargaining power for Love’s next contract.

There’s no bad outcome.

Hey man I'm right there with you.  Only downside is ruining Love's confidence or creating a QB controversy if Love doesn't light it up right away.  If I was the GM I'd do it.  Stack that QB room...You don't have a franchise QB you aren't going anywhere.  Never happen though...Hell I thought Levis would be long gone by now. 

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Murphy I am surprised he's still on the board.  Smith is a tweener...Murphy slides much further would love to double dip at Edge.  Position would be set for years. 

What are you going to do with all the picks with out providing your young QB skilled players. ? Lol

Talent has to be balanced on both sides..

Doesn’t matter even if you have an all star D, with out any O. Without O, D tend to be more on field and there by injuring often and boom season gone. 

All Packers has is christian Watson so far… Aaron Jones age is catching up and lot of fumbles… Dillion is Avg… No TE and WRs.. Love needs help…

Just now, MacReady said:

Name a bad outcome.

We’d get the value plus back by trading Love or him.

It’s a no lose scenario.

Right. At this time the Packers trade back up into the first to take a QB?????????????????????????????????
Are you crazy? After what's just gone down?