Titans Select RB Tyjae Spears Pick #81

615finest

I love the player. In fact he’s my favorite RB in this class outside of Bijan Robinson.

But we’re really going to wait until day 3 to address WR after not doing anything in free agency?  This franchise’s ability to ignore the value of WR never ceases to amaze me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

This pick was needed because Darrynton Evans and Hassan Haskins happened.

Skoronski was needed because Isaiah Wilson and Dillon Radunz happened (one can argue)

I hate this draft so far. I do.

Could even make the argument Levis happened because we went with Willis instead of going for Ridder.

The entire theme of this draft is trying to clean up the mess Robinson left behind. But unfortunately, he’s doing it with the exact same style of draft strategy that Robinson used.

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Could even make the argument Levis happened because we went with Willis instead of going for Ridder.

The entire theme of this draft is trying to clean up the mess Robinson left behind. But unfortunately, he’s doing it with the exact same style of draft strategy that Robinson used.

It’s really hard to be excited about anything we have done since January 

12 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I love the player. In fact he’s my favorite RB in this class outside of Bijan Robinson.

But we’re really going to wait until day 3 to address WR after not doing anything in free agency?  This franchise’s ability to ignore the value of WR never ceases to amaze me.

My exact thoughts.  Like, in a vacuum, this is my favorite pick of the draft so far.  He's a good RB, and I expected we'd take one.

But we've now gone three full rounds, with no more picks til the fifth, without addressing the biggest need on the team.