2018 Draft Prospects

blkwdw13

36 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

He also built the Bills team that went to 4 straight superbowls.  Manning didnt have any factor in that whatsoever.

He was in charge of the (then) expansion Panthers too, wasn't he? NFC Championship in their second season?

However, while I have a ton of respect for Polian, Mudderfudder sort of has a point. Polian didn't screw up ten years of drafts after he nabbed Peyton, that's an exaggeration, but he did make some questionable decisions towards the end of his tenure there--becoming more obsessed with getting Peyton "weapons" and such. 

Anybody superstitious around here? Roadrunners are notorious for being a “lucky” bird in New Mexico. Hardly ever see them though as they’re so fast and elusive. Anyways, one was just 10 feet from my car for almost a minute just now. 

You know what that means? Bradley Chubb will end up in a Bears uni... ?

8 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

Anybody superstitious around here? Roadrunners are notorious for being a “lucky” bird in New Mexico. Hardly ever see them though as they’re so fast and elusive. Anyways, one was just 10 feet from my car for almost a minute just now. 

You know what that means? Bradley Chubb will end up in a Bears uni... ?

Roadrunner is the UTSA mascot.  Its Davenport

2 minutes ago, G08 said:

I don't know what it is man but I just think that Tremaine Edmunds is going to be a Chicago Bear before today is over.

You notice during Paces pre draft interview he mentioned “20 year old” prospect(s). I instantly though of Edmunds although besides McGlinchey he’d be my least favorite of probably 15 picks. 

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Roadrunner is the UTSA mascot.  Its Davenport

Mind blown man didn’t know that. I wish we were allowed to post personal pictures around here or I’d show you guys. 

Alright it’s officially Marcus Davenport. No turning back now

• Like 1

Just now, pigsooie5 said:

Mind blown man didn’t know that. I wish we were allowed to post personal pictures around here or I’d show you guys. 

Alright it’s officially Marcus Davenport. No turning back now

I'm more than alright with that!!!

8 minutes ago, G08 said:

I don't know what it is man but I just think that Tremaine Edmunds is going to be a Chicago Bear before today is over.

It would be a massive upside swing and you would need Fangio to turn him into a pass rusher, but the talent is there.

I am not sure Pace needs to take that level of risk, but if he chooses to then so be it. I think that now that they are moving in an upwards trajectory they might play it a little safer than previous drafts where they were running out the clock on Cutler and Fox.

• 4 years later...
On 4/26/2018 at 2:28 PM, HuskieBear said:

I have a date tonight, and i pushed it up to 5 pm and picked a restaurant i knew would have TVs. Hopefully it goes really well or really poorly so it'll be over at a decent time

update - pretty sure it went poorly

• Like 3