2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

24 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

My general point about the QBs outside of the top 3 is that I don't see a staff wanting to put their careers on the line for any them. If you pick one inside the top 15,  you're tied to that player's success and failures. Even Bill Belichick couldn't survive Mac Jones.

The one situation I could see happening is one getting picked by whichever team signs Cousins. Cousins has probably 2 years left of top level play. A staff could roll with Cousins and pick a QB top 15 knowing he won't have to play for at least a season (as long as Cousins stays healthy). This might apply to the Wilson team, too.

Mac Jones ended the greatest coaching tenure of all time.  Crazy to think about.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Crosby - Jones - Sweat - Koonce/Wilson

Would be arguably the best DL in football. Sweat fits the mold of what PG likes at NT too.

Is Sweat a 3 down player ? If he is then a 2nd is worth it if not then I’m looking elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

Is Sweat a 3 down player ? If he is then a 2nd is worth it if not then I’m looking elsewhere. 

41 sacks in 6 years are worth a 2nd.  7 sacks per season is pretty good.

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

Just my opinion, but a dominant DT/NT that changes the way teams have to play is worth a high investment, even if he’s labeled a two down player.

Simply having someone that impacts the run enough to force 3rd and long opportunities consistently is invaluable.

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

Probably more of a 2 down player but that's like saying Ngata and Dexter Lawrence aren't valuable.

22 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

How do you feel about him as a prospect? Would you trade up at all for him? He seems like the guy most Raider fans are clamoring for, because of his ties to AP but i haven’t really looked into him alot myself. 

He’s a great player but he’s bone thin and he gets hurt a lot.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Probably more of a 2 down player but that's like saying Ngata and Dexter Lawrence aren't valuable.

Lawrence plays most of the snaps on the Giants D, he’s not really a 2 down player neither was Ngata. 

wonder how the new regime will look at Munford, imo he looked very good in place on Miller. Would love for him to take over RT and not look back. Bump Elu inside to RG. Miller Rookie Parham Elu Munford. Solid, the continuity would be a huge plus as well. Would love a stud LG to take it over the top. 

3 hours ago, Geezy said:

wonder how the new regime will look at Munford, imo he looked very good in place on Miller. Would love for him to take over RT and not look back. Bump Elu inside to RG. Miller Rookie Parham Elu Munford. Solid, the continuity would be a huge plus as well. Would love a stud LG to take it over the top. 

how different is the new OL blocking scheme? I haven't done the research