2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

What’s his injury recovery like? Fairly bad leg injury he suffered late last season. Not sure he would be ready for training camp 

He will recover. He can probably be had for a 5th or less. Worth the gamble at that point. 

34 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He will recover. He can probably be had for a 5th or less. Worth the gamble at that point. 

I wouldn’t be mad at the pick. Just read a report he is on track to be ready for training camp. Wouldn’t surprise me he still opens up on the PUP list

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Really wished Terrion Arnold didn’t runs 4.5 at the combine. Joe Haden clone 

Thoughts on Quinyon as a prospect?  And thoughts on him v. Arnold?  

4 minutes ago, Totty said:

Thoughts on Quinyon as a prospect?  And thoughts on him v. Arnold?  

Haven’t seen many Toledo games tbh. Just cut ups on twitter. Do remember one of the big draft guys say he has stiff hips. Not ideal for a CB plus competition level is not there. I did watch the senior bowl practices which he killed it and really started the momentum for his draft stock. 

I do like Arnold more. I think his style of play and his willingness to tackle is a match for the Raiders. 

• Like 1

If you’re going late on a QB might as well shoot for the moon in Milton who has an elite arm and size instead of Jordan Travis who’s arm strength is average and has a small build. 

17 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Personally, I'd be more excited about Jordan Travis than Rattler. And it's not close.

I think there's a couple interest day 3 QB: JORDAN TRAVIS, Rattler, kid from Tulane. Joe Milton is even interesting if he is there late. 

11 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

OT, OG/C, CB , RB , QB , LB , EDGE,WR are the positions we should grab in the draft 

top 3 being a versatile OT that can slide to G 

CB and and a tie between QB/RB

I believe in Munford. We just signed James so I don't view center as a need. We run 2 LB sets with 2 good LBs so I don't see LB a need until mid or late rounds. 

• CB
  • QB
  • RG
  • RB
  • WR I see as needs 

more OL and LB late 

49 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I believe in Munford. We just signed James so I don't view center as a need. We run 2 LB sets with 2 good LBs so I don't see LB a need until mid or late rounds. 

• CB
  • QB
  • RG
  • RB
  • WR I see as needs 

more OL and LB late 

100% 

Adams and Meyers are solid starters and Tucker could be a stud if he takes a 2nd year leap. 

But we have literally nothing behind them.  

I'd like to sign at least 1 or 2 and shoot for someone falling in the 4th. 

26 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

100% 

Adams and Meyers are solid starters and Tucker could be a stud if he takes a 2nd year leap. 

our depth is bad at WIDEOUT and OL. we should be 5-6 deep at WR, and we only have 4 NFL OL when we should have 8-9

I'd love to see a list of CB taken in the first round. I feel like it has to be the highest bust position.

Off memory our 3 most recent corners are:

Arnette , Conley, Hayden (bust,bust,busy)

Past that: Fabian Washington, Phillip Buchanan, Nnamdi (bust, bust, superstar)

Secondary in first round really:

Karl Joseph, Jonathan Abram (bust,bust)

Seems like it just has a huge bust rate than taking Latham or someone who has played guard. 

13 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

100% 

I'd like to see DeAndre Carter resigned to be backup to Tucker and return man.