2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I think my opinions on his talent has been made abundantly clear. 

He stays healthy, could be the best QB in the class. 

Or

He gets hurt again and hangs 'em up within the first couple of years. 

He definitely has the best arm talent in this draft. 

9 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

He gets hurt again and hangs 'em up within the first couple of years. 

Hasn't been injured in two years, so that's positive. 

Speculation, because the teams' medical team will have the info, and the team might be completely out. One of those things we won't know, 

11 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

A blue chip RT would elevate the OL from decent to the identity of the offense. Would still want a qb trade up in the 2nd tho. Also cool with Arnold at 13. He’s phenomenal 

Agree with all of this.  

If Arnold ends up the dude, have we seen enough of Munford to be comfortable rolling him out at RT?  If so, I can foresee a scenario where we invest in RG much higher than expected to help out. 

• Like 1

Tom Telesco mentioned Munford is a candidate at RG and RT

This tells me RT is definitely an huge option at #13. Let’s not forget Dalton Wagner was impressive last offseason. He could fill at swing Tackle and guard

Feels like the draft is shaping up to where there will be a really go chance OT Olu Fashanu will be available at 13 and that’s pretty crazy. Probably the most physically gifted OT. If that happens the Raiders have to take him. 

Edited by agarcia34
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Right. My main thing with Penix is if you get him you HAVE TO block. 

If you take Penix at 13 your second round pick is a RT I have to think. It turns it into a premium position. 

Edited by FloydFan
Typo

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

A blue chip RT would elevate the OL from decent to the identity of the offense. Would still want a qb trade up in the 2nd tho. Also cool with Arnold at 13. He’s phenomenal 

Agree with this. 

This WR class also looks very good. I think T and CB are our biggest needs but from a pure BPA perspective I wonder if our FO will target WR in the first few rounds.

Adams, Meyers and Tucker are one hell of a top 3 so I could see the desire going elsewhere. But it could be tough passing on better talent.

20 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This WR class also looks very good. I think T and CB are our biggest needs but from a pure BPA perspective I wonder if our FO will target WR in the first few rounds.

Adams, Meyers and Tucker are one hell of a top 3 so I could see the desire going elsewhere. But it could be tough passing on better talent.

I think the 3rd round would be a sweet spot to get a really good player for the future. 2nd might be too rich given all the good players who will be available.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The Raiders trading up is smoke and mirrors to me at this point. First off they would have to like McCarthy because he's most likely the 4th QB taken, outside chance it could be Maye so Raider would need to be happy with either of them. 2nd they would have to get to 4 from AZ or there is no way they getting one of the top 4. Charger will not trade with us at 5, but the door will be open for other teams like MIN, NYG and even JETS at 5. So it seems fairly obvious it's Penix or Nix later on maybe.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 1