2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

1 hour ago, thrILL! said:

I love how everyone is sleeping on Kool Aid. Greater chance of him falling to us at 25.  Terrion Arnold had an excellent season and is getting all the attention lately (I would love if he were our pick too btw) but Kool Aid balled out all 3 years at a high level!

Watching the kid play, I don't see great playing speed. If I were guessing, he's going to run in the 4.5 range at the combine. 

5 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Watching the kid play, I don't see great playing speed. If I were guessing, he's going to run in the 4.5 range at the combine. 

The guy that is wowing everybody is Quinyon Mitchell.  Cover skills are seemingly fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

@MacReady, you know the draft in 2025 is in GB, right? So next year the script is definitely going to be Packers getting pick 32 at Lambeau w/ a trophy hoist.

The NFL is run by aliens who have the gift of foresight and also gain precious money by marketability. So yeah, not surprising.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

Sounds like Packers will be playing a lot more single high safety. Is Kinchens the top guy in the draft to play that role?

we will sign Geno Stone and take a nickel corner in the 1st round 

• Like 1

At this point if we dont get Guyton with our first round pick I will be sad.

It'd be worth it just for a few old Gregg posts.

GONNA NEED ANOTHER PLUG. with Jaire I dont think we need a superstar FS year 1. Tashaun Gipson level dude is fine up there. Savage is fiiiiine. Big *** Sweat, Jordan Jefferson Maason Smith. get somebody. Got 2 real capable plugs. give me another. Love Wyatt going forward but not at the 1. 

if you want to see what this D looks like without capable plugs watch BC vs Miami.

Edited by HighCalebR

Alright im completely locked into all my guys and if we dont draft them i will probably just quit football. rage quit.

Its january and i havent done prospects this much for 3 years. Im all the way back into packers football. **** < that was a all capped swear.

Edited by HighCalebR

17 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Alright im completely locked into all my guys and if we dont draft them i will probably just quit football. rage quit.

Its january and i havent done prospects this much for 3 years. Im all the way back into packers football. **** < that was a all capped swear.

who do you like bro? we have 5 picks in the top 100, give me 5 names 

35 minutes ago, persiandud said:

who do you like bro? we have 5 picks in the top 100, give me 5 names 

Im Guyton(Fuaga if its reasonable) Rakestraw Maason Smith (James Williams Cole Bishop) I think these 2 Safeties are super fits for Haf-man.

type guy so far. This is bound to change about 100 times im like not nearly far enough through the "top 100" to be so enamored with dudes but its just how it goes for me.

Like through the senior bowl vids that Mizzou DE has popped onto my scene.

That statement was more about how far removed i was from Packers football these last couple years.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 1