Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

we treated Favre the same way when he left, departed Packer vets are the scum of the nfl lol.

Rodgers will be the best thing to happen for Jets fans since Namath, and I'd expect that he and Wilson will light it up and at least make them competitive.

42 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Are we treating Aaron badly, though?

All I hear is some variation of "He was great, but his act was getting old. I hope he plays 65% of the snaps for the Jets."

That's not exactly venomous.

How much did he earn from the Packers over his time with them? Yeah… he wasn’t treated badly. Fans are fans, it’s tough now because of the unknown.

Love and the packers go out and win and look competitive, fans will forgive and forget really really quick.

One of the main reasons I think there isn’t harder feelings with Favre is because Rodgers brought success. Love does the same (maybe not at the same level, but still success) than all will be forgiven very quickly.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Uffdaswede said:

Are we treating Aaron badly, though?

All I hear is some variation of "He was great, but his act was getting old. I hope he plays 65% of the snaps for the Jets."

That's not exactly venomous.

With Favre, I was fine until the Favre fans turned every pass attempt into a "Favre vs Rodgers" competition, and then the shady crap Favre pulled to go to the Vikes? Screw him (I've gotten over it, but still, how does the NFL allow an "I'm retired, no I'm not and signing with another team" move?)

With Rodgers, same deal - good for him, I wish him well, up to the point the people who are Rodgers fans vs Packer fans start being obnoxious (so far, not bad) and/or Rodgers weasels his way onto a division rival. 

In both cases, it was time for the great QB to move on.