Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

12 hours ago, TransientTexan said:

This is disingenuous. How many of those other players have their status *known* by the public?

Nobody has a “victim complex” here. If you don’t like what I post, you can hit the bricks. 

This is disingenuous.

He has the right either way. The bigger reason people were annoyed is he was deliberately misleading. Then when caught, he showed zero contrition for that, instead he's arrogant about it. 

It's the constant attitude that he wants to play word games constantly. it's the same vibe as the Kimmel bs. "I'm not saying..., but isn't it interesting..." Just come out and say things directly or STFU.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, spilltray said:

The bigger reason people were annoyed is he was deliberately misleading.

I don’t believe for a second that is a major factor in what is bothering people. Otherwise there wouldn’t be so many snide comments slipped in about the messages themselves. 

and as for saying things directly, plenty of the people complaining about him have no problem making passive-aggressive roundabout comments & suggestions on this very board about others, so that is a bit hypocritical. 

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

We don't know other players' vaccination statuses because they didn't put it out for the world to see. Aaron did and he looked like a jackass for it. Not because of the fact that he wasn't vaccinated, for the way he presented it. That's the rub, not the fact that he chose not to, it's that he couldn't just say "no I chose not to get vaccinated because I may be allergic to it." He had to say what he said and go about it how he went about it and then play the victim and make a big ******* spiel about it. 

This isn't ******* difficult. People still painting that picture are just straight up Koala brained and can't critically think. 

As far as what's going on now? I stated already I don't care. It's Aaron being Aaron. He's doing the same **** now that he's always done. He thinks he's a galaxy brained thinker when he's just a straight moron most of the time. He's not cute about it when he thinks he is. His spiel is about as creative as StatBoy's. 

The man needs to get back on the football field and fail so we can just get back to talking about how much better Jordan Love is than he is. That'll be the must see TV. Not his dumbass McAfee appearances.

He was directly asked about it, he didn't put it out there for the world to see. He wouldn't have brought it up had he never been asked. 

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He was directly asked about it, he didn't put it out there for the world to see. He wouldn't have brought it up had he never been asked. 

« I’m immunized »

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

"Aaron are you vaccinated"

"No."

Aaron struggles with insecurity. He wasn't secure enough to own his decision at the time and deferred/disguised his truth. Very very common behavior for him.

He thinks he's clever talking out both sides of his mouth. He fails to understand almost everyone except his most ardent fans and fellow conspiracy theorisist know what he's doing. He thinks he fools people at a 10x higher rate than he actually does.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He wasn't secure enough to own his decision at the time and deferred/disguised his truth.

Or maybe he just didn’t want to put up with a bunch of b.s. extra procedures. 

32 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He thinks he's clever talking out both sides of his mouth.

The only one here who appears to me to “think he’s clever” is you. 

One of the senses in which Rodgers has clearly lost the plot is that he seems keenly interested in relitigating Covid.  Like, Dr. Fauci has been retired for like a year and a half, even if you disagree with some of his strategy (goodness knows he fumbled the AIDS thing) he's not currently doing anybody any harm.

4 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

One of the senses in which Rodgers has clearly lost the plot is that he seems keenly interested in relitigating Covid.  Like, Dr. Fauci has been retired for like a year and a half, even if you disagree with some of his strategy (goodness knows he fumbled the AIDS thing) he's not currently doing anybody any harm.

I was surprised he brought up Fauci. He needs to let it go

50 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

"Aaron are you vaccinated"

"No."

Aaron struggles with insecurity. He wasn't secure enough to own his decision at the time and deferred/disguised his truth. Very very common behavior for him.

He thinks he's clever talking out both sides of his mouth. He fails to understand almost everyone except his most ardent fans and fellow conspiracy theorisist know what he's doing. He thinks he fools people at a 10x higher rate than he actually does.

I think he was plenty secure in his decision and didn't care to deal with the witch mob that came after any public figure that decided not to get the vaccine. He lied to avoid the hassle, not saying it was ethical but the point that he was the one who "put it out for the world to see" is not true. I'm sure he wishes the question was never asked so he could've gone about his choice in peace. 

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

I think he was plenty secure in his decision and didn't care to deal with the witch mob that came after any public figure that decided not to get the vaccine. He lied to avoid the hassle, not saying it was ethical but the point that he was the one who "put it out for the world to see" is not true. I'm sure he wishes the question was never asked so he could've gone about his choice in peace. 

And now let's compare that to Kirk Cousins to decide what take is more likely.

How many issues did Kirk have?

1 hour ago, TransientTexan said:

Or maybe he just didn’t want to put up with a bunch of b.s. extra procedures. 

The only one here who appears to me to “think he’s clever” is you. 

Your next good take will be your first one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eternal said:

I was surprised he brought up Fauci. He needs to let it go

Aaron wanted to debate him or some crap.  Jesus H, just play football!  Rodgers is like the ultra distraction.  I bet if you asked just about every single person in the Packers organization they would tell you that they are glad he's gone.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Aaron wanted to debate him or some crap.  Jesus H, just play football!  Rodgers is like the ultra distraction.  I bet if you asked just about every single person in the Packers organization they would tell you that they are glad he's gone.

The more information that comes out, the more right the people who recognized this toxicity of Aaron years ago look.