Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

4 hours ago, fattlipp said:

wanted to win so bad tonight just to piss of Arod

I don't think it would have pissed Rodgers off if we would have won. 49ers have ended too many seasons for Rodgers.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The new article from The Athletic covering the 2023 Jets is a must-read if you have a sub.

It appears Rodgers has re-entered that zone where his phone doesnt work :)

52 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The new article from The Athletic covering the 2023 Jets is a must-read if you have a sub

Aaron Rodgers, Robert Saleh and how the Jets’ season fell apart: ‘Something has to change’

i've been thinking about a sub for the athletic. pretty high quality content, is my impression

but i can't let an article on rodgers push me over the edge to do it...

47 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i've been thinking about a sub for the athletic. pretty high quality content, is my impression

TBH, I'll be letting my sub expire.  Since they were bought by the NY Times, it's really gone downhill.  Loaded with ads even though I am a paying subscriber, and its primary focus is now the big markets.  They used to have a writer covering the Brewers, but he flipped to cover the Mets, even though the Mets already had two full-time writers.  The Packers writer Schneidman rarely has anything interesting in his articles.  The guys they have covering the Bucks (Nehm) and Badgers football (Temple) are excellent, but that's not enough for me to want to keep the sub.  There is some good stuff covering the national scene, but my priority is having coverage of the WIS based teams.  The Athletic does a poor job in that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

You must not use the Firefox browser

4 hours ago, incognito_man said:

It's worth it if you get a promo. I got a full year for 10 bucks, and there's usually a 1 dollar/month promo.

Just now, VonKarman said:

It's worth it if you get a promo. I got a full year for 10 bucks, and there's usually a 1 dollar/month promo.

Yeah, I am on the $1/month deal for 12 months.  I suppose I'll probably stay with them as long as they keep offering that "come back" deal when I cancel.